Fan Page Kitty & Smith

I like Kitty's looks, but do they ever do anything interesting?

Still, just now Kitty was obviously about to be fucked so I thought I'd finish a post elsewhere and watch.    2 minutes I was back and she was just stepping out of the shower, fucked and finished!

Loverboy already is back in his shorts looking as vacuous as ever.   

If he and Kristy teamed up they could set the world record for fastest ever joint orgasm.

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:53 AM, Scotsman84 said:

Sounds like another Award Winning Performance from Mr. Smithy. Lol

Yeah the Funny part is always how Smug he Looks after. Don't know about other countries, but where I am from it's not a race to see who can Cum quickest. Lol

Maybe when Smitty was a wee lad his parents constantly yelled at him for moving too slow - COME QUICK!!! Perhaps he possibly misinterpreted these two words as his sex education talks. As he matured into the young stud that he is now when he screws a female, in this case Kitty, he follows what he learned - CUM QUICK!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes you get lucky as a freeloader, if the time is right. I just had such a moment.

After 1st capture, she heard a noise and ran to the door. False alarm, and she started again.
I don't think she finished, but she was close like she was teasing herself.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316