Fan Page Kitty & Smith

1 hour ago, PeterGrey said:

Sometimes you get lucky as a freeloader, if the time is right. I just had such a moment.

After 1st capture, she heard a noise and ran to the door. False alarm, and she started again.
I don't think she finished, but she was close like she was teasing herself.

Nice pictures! At this time Smith was sleeping in the bedroom. To me it looked like she checked if he was still sleeping before proceeding. This was her second couch-bate today, Kitty has been on fire.

She started off with an almost 3 minute long sex marathon with Smith, had a bate on the couch half an hour after that (she kept looking towards the hallway/bedroom then as well), twenty minutes later the bate you captured above, and a short while later another session with Smith.

1 hour ago, TBird97 said:

They had a big fight -verbally- on Sunday, with Kitty sobbing and packing some of her clothes. She was yelling at the useless Smith, who left the premises. Today, she's back fucking him. Oh well.......

The call of nature!