Fan Page Kitty & Smith

On 19.2.2018 at 1:04 AM, I_Think said:

I think maybe she is saving up money to get her horrendous tits fixed  :D----:D

she will not have to. she's still 20 and these silicons will be perfect in a years time and stay very well until she will be 30! the doctors know what they do.

and, btw, where are the guys doing anything about the horrendous private parts of theirs?

they will be saving money. free rent and energy, cooking for themselves, modest expenses for cosmetics and fashion, not too much outgoing. they are so young, have grown, matured a lot and will, at some point, consider leaving rlc with a strategy for a decent future. at least this is what I would hope.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, guest2013 said:

and again a few minutes ago. I do not get it why mostly no CIP (coming in pussy) with them. is in my view a bit unusual - isn't it?

No harm to your question or comment, but a lot of these couples are like that, most of the men don't cum inside their ladies..."it could be because they are showing us the viewers that they did orgasm."  then I could be wrong too.  Kitty also may not be on the pill. "remember there are not any couples with kids at RLC" and she my be trying to prevent this from happening.8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

No harm to your question or comment, but a lot of these couples are like that, most of the men don't cum inside their ladies..."it could be because they are showing us the viewers that they did orgasm."  then I could be wrong too.  Kitty also may not be on the pill. "remember there are not any couples with kids at RLC" and she my be trying to prevent this from happening.8)

There's only one girl on RLC that has gotten pregnant and that was Lora.  Someone posted awhile back that Alina was but it wasn't for certain.  I think Alina & Anton left so they could start a Family. Dayana was already Pregnant before she came back for her last tour of RLC.

Kitty and Smith seem to be keeping me on edge at times...lol  I guess its no secret that one may tune in a catch Kitty crying or giving Smith a big lecture with hell behind it.  To reintegrate myself again...these two have come a long way..."a good" long way..lol  Kitty is very sexy with or with out her new tits.  Smith gives in to her some times demanding behavior because he loves her, and at times he himself well snap back, "but gives in to his lady's wants"..LOL  Kitty does give a great show "all the time"....when she is alone!!8)

Kitty is definitely good value on her own.

Even her rages have entertainment value because we know that it is cartoon rage - blows over with no damage done.

I'd love to see her with a girlfriend - I think she has been a little tempted in the old flat - and she is adventurous enough to be up for it, and even for Smith to watch.  

Though god help him if he touched the other girl.   I'd suggest clearing the kitchen of knives first.

6 hours ago, iloner said:

Kitty is definitely good value on her own.

Even her rages have entertainment value because we know that it is cartoon rage - blows over with no damage done.

I'd love to see her with a girlfriend - I think she has been a little tempted in the old flat - and she is adventurous enough to be up for it, and even for Smith to watch.  

Though god help him if he touched the other girl.   I'd suggest clearing the kitchen of knives first.

THANKS