Fan Page Kitty & Smith

Kitty is looking hot and sexy and very meaty today..... seeing that its summer I wonder if she and Smith well be having another party or get together with some of their friends at the apartment?  Kitty does have some sexy friends and smith.."well..he does have friends."..LOL8)

3 hours ago, Johnny said:

Create an account to see this content!

The guy is one of Smiths friends, who comes over every blue moon.....and he takes them on a trip outer space every time he comes there...lol  Kitty's trip has a way of showing it all the time....lol when she get back it seems she and Smith has a fallen out the next day..LOL8)

Kitty shows all the signs of being bipolar , or, as they used to call it, manic depressive. People with the disorder crave attention and do weird things.  I'm surprised that RLC hasn't found new tenants for the apartment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kitty who had been crying earlier off and on threw the week seems to be doing fine now.  I see they have company over...looks like one of Smiths male friends....he can't seem to keep his eyes off of kitty...."I can't blame him either..Kitty does have on those sexy short ::)shorts on."8)

Looks like the guy with the two bellies or looks like he is having a baby any day is back visiting Smith is back again....lol....I really don't think he can keep his eyes off of sexy Kitty's sweet looking ass...even though Kitty has been some what teasing him too.  Lets hope Kitty well soon start bringing her girl friends back to the apartment.8)