Fan Page Kitty & Smith

On 11/25/2018 at 12:08 PM, WhySoSerious? said:

Most what she does is for show not pleasure. If them positioning themselves perfectly for the cam and looking at the cam does it for you... Enjoy 

As for being comfortable with her viewers - Think that ship has sailed. 

Just another "show" girl and pretty shit one at that. Smith ignoring and winding her ass up is the most interesting thing about the apartment. 

On 12/4/2018 at 4:18 PM, Zander said:

Gambling is a new one - Normally it's cheating and drugs are involved. Worse thing you can do is sniff or touch your nose on RLC.

I agree..."As much as I like Kitty, they do seem to show the signs...AGAIN...and for some reason its always this time of year.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Smiths male friend "aka the Doctor" is visiting again with his bag of goodies...lol..surly to keep Smith and Kitty flying high threw out the weekend...lol..."his reward....."watching Kitty's bootie and sexy shape on the sly. LOL  I have notice that Kitty and Smith have been going out a lot lately and coming back so haapppyyyy. LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time I look for something to say positive about these two, they are arguing with each other.  Looks like Kitty is upset with Smith again....."I well keep saying it..."like some...these two are under each other to much and do need more outside friends....especially kitty"...what happen to her girlfriends....or did she chase them away with her jealousy towards Smith."  When it comes to a crying monthly soap opera....this is the apartment to watch..."The Young And The Restless." LOL8)

Oh boy,  Looks like Kitty and Smith are fighting again...."Smith must have stuck this finger in the wrong hole again." LOL  I don't understand these two at times,  they spend most of the week under each other hour after hour never giving each other a break...."Kitty doesn't seem to have any girl friends any more"...and least one should go on vacation with out the other.  Kitty needs some "shit house lawyer girl friends....ladies who do nothing but sit on the toilet and think of bull shit to day to their men." LOL8)