Fan Page Kitty & Smith

Well Kitty and Smith did have a few friends over in the last 2 days....more like family members and a friend, but neither stayed to long.  I do think that Kitty may have lost most of the female friends because of her bad attitude and jealousy.  Maybe she well surprise the viewers one day...."I guess we really can't complain about these two...they are being them self's."8)

Kitty i love 2 watch u...

******viewer discretion is advised*****

My favourite moment

Aside

Damn it,i love drama...>:D

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***2.57am*** 2 ***3.29am*** 1 word...

1ncredible... >:D

mouth...........

.............2 mouth         OFW..

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

On 2/7/2019 at 2:07 AM, zzakary said:

Kitty i love 2 watch u...

******viewer discretion is advised*****

My favourite moment

Aside

Damn it,i love drama...>:D

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***2.57am*** 2 ***3.29am*** 1 word...

1ncredible... >:D

mouth...........

.............2 mouth         OFW..

(Image Content No Longer Available)

This would be a great way of communicating the pleasures and annoyances of RLC - especially after a slow night like last night when I guess many sensible viewers watched something else.

BUT I refuse to pay through the nose for expensive Replay.     My choice, I know, but RLC is already an expensive site and paying again for content I have already paid to access does not make sense to me.

So thanks zzakary for a good idea.   Sadly I can't enjoy it with you.

Edited by StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems Kitty and Smith has had some of the spot light drama taking off them due to apartments like Masha and her crew.....even though Kitty and Smith can some what be a little boring to view they do some times do better then others.  I still think that if kitty reached out and brought her girl friends in from time to time things would pick up too.8)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 10:23 PM, Wazzer said:

Have not time for either of them. Do have a look if Kitty's mother is over just incase she decides to have some playtime. (Yes fat chance). 

That is the only time I ever view the apartment. Slim chance but hey you never know. Her mom has more class and sex appeal in her pinkie than Kitty has in her whole body. 

Seeing that RLC is starting to get rid of some who's not meeting up to their money making ideas....Kitty and Smith need to start putting their heads together and come up with some better ideas then weekly arguments but more varieties and energy.  Even though I have read that more members are just here at RLC to watch sex only and not as a voyeur.....maybe Kitty and Smith may want to look in on bringing in a close female friend for a one night stand for Kitty..."or at least fake some kind of session to get back on the hill again."8)

On 3/16/2019 at 2:28 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Seeing that RLC is starting to get rid of some who's not meeting up to their money making ideas....Kitty and Smith need to start putting their heads together and come up with some better ideas then weekly arguments but more varieties and energy.  Even though I have read that more members are just here at RLC to watch sex only and not as a voyeur.....maybe Kitty and Smith may want to look in on bringing in a close female friend for a one night stand for Kitty..."or at least fake some kind of session to get back on the hill again."8)

I think it would be fun for kitty to screw with their fat boy friend that comes over and party's. She let him feel her boobs in her bra a month or so ago. Make the guys day and let him get a piece while Smith is sleeping in the bedroom? You all know Kitty needs more than what Smith gives her......

17 hours ago, tech6624 said:

I think it would be fun for kitty to screw with their fat boy friend that comes over and party's. She let him feel her boobs in her bra a month or so ago. Make the guys day and let him get a piece while Smith is sleeping in the bedroom? You all know Kitty needs more than what Smith gives her......

That's funny......"but I doubt if fat boy would last to long with Kitty as much as he cuts his eyes at Kitty on the sneak at times..>:D..surly he wouldn't turn it down...lol...but I think as much as Kitty and Smith fights and argue, I really don't think that she would fool around on Smith....."it would be nice to see what would happen if Kitty did allow it to happen though."   Mean while kitty seems to give the viewers some of her best naked open leg spreads showing all her puffy pussy just before she masturbates...."that's when I know either Smith is getting ready to go out for a few or in the living room sleep." LOL8)

On 3/24/2019 at 5:53 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

That's funny......"but I doubt if fat boy would last to long with Kitty as much as he cuts his eyes at Kitty on the sneak at times..>:D..surly he wouldn't turn it down...lol...but I think as much as Kitty and Smith fights and argue, I really don't think that she would fool around on Smith....."it would be nice to see what would happen if Kitty did allow it to happen though."   Mean while kitty seems to give the viewers some of her best naked open leg spreads showing all her puffy pussy just before she masturbates...."that's when I know either Smith is getting ready to go out for a few or in the living room sleep." LOL8)

Your are probably right, however I still would like to see her at least tease the crap out of him and give him something to look at. You know he would never forget it or recover from the showing!!! LOL