Fan Page Kitty & Smith

On 10/10/2018 at 1:26 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Today Kitty and Smith seem to be packing a suitcase but never really putting to much in it.....could it be that they are getting ready to take a vacation finally....if so who or what kind of guest well RLC put in there apartment?...if any at all.8)

hopefully someone to feed the rats which are left here.

On 10/10/2018 at 12:26 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Today Kitty and Smith seem to be packing a suitcase but never really putting to much in it.....could it be that they are getting ready to take a vacation finally....if so who or what kind of guest well RLC put in there apartment?...if any at all.8)

Her mother and hopefully see some action >:D

As I pulled myself away from the great NFL and NBA games...I did catch Smith and Kitty trying to have sex, but it seems Smith is having problems getting it up or keeping it up....Although Kitty is very sexy...her some times bad attitude and behavior could be putting Smith in an undesirable mood...."I wouldn't say that he doesn't love Kitty...but some times to much verbal fighting could change his way of seeing her in a loving way and accepting her in a sexual way.  I myself do wish that Kitty would cut down on the tattoos, she has a very sexy and beautiful body.."why cover it up with graffiti."8)

• 3 weeks later...

Kitty seems to be crying.....this seems to happen at least twice a month...I thought that a vacation would give her and Smith some time away from the cams....."going back to the drawing board...maybe its time for her to get some space of her own....or as some would call it "ME TIME."  I was hoping she would have brought in some of her sexy girl friends for an over night stay...its been awhile.   Like Sasha...Smiths needs an outside job....and just maybe Kitty would give more to the cams.  Smith seems to be more focused on the T.V most of the time then he is with Kitty a lot of the time.  Kitty maybe witty and sometimes strange acting..."but she is sexy too" and does give the viewers some great masturbation sets.8)

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

Looks like Kitty and Smith has made up again....seems the love had come back into their apartment.  Kitty so sexy....."who would ever know how sensitive her feelings and heart is and can easily be broken. LOL  Smith has a 24 hour job of keeping his lady "Kitty" satisfied and happy....we all know's "when he slips"....all hell breaks out!!!  LOL8)

11 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Kitty and Smith has made up again....seems the love had come back into their apartment.  Kitty so sexy....."who would ever know how sensitive her feelings and heart is and can easily be broken. LOL  Smith has a 24 hour job of keeping his lady "Kitty" satisfied and happy....we all know's "when he slips"....all hell breaks out!!!  LOL8)

Of all the apartments, this is the one I really wish I understood what they were saying. Is Kitty a bit mental and Smith is a saint for putting up with her shit, or, are Kitty's tantrums just a major overreaction to something Smithy has done wrong? I saw on chat, rumours of gambling problems but, who can believe chat? Either way, they must love each other because they keep making up. Hope it works because Kitty is gorgeous.

1 minute ago, Rhodie said:

Of all the apartments, this is the one I really wish I understood what they were saying. Is Kitty a bit mental and Smith is a saint for putting up with her shit, or, are Kitty's tantrums just a major overreaction to something Smithy has done wrong? I saw on chat, rumours of gambling problems but, who can believe chat? Either way, they must love each other because they keep making up. Hope it works because Kitty is gorgeous.

Yes Kitty is very sexy,  when she and Smith first arrived at RLC in the apartment that "Julia and Eric" has they seem to physically fight a lot....and from what I and others seen there was a lot of drug substance used to where one of kitty's girlfriends almost or did pass out which brought on a big scare....I also seen the neighbors knock on there door many of nights because of the fights and noise.  RLC wound of letting them go.  Since there return some things have changed and the physical fights are just pure arguments now....and a lot of the friends has stop coming to visit..."may have been for the good for some too."   It took me awhile after they return, but I do like watching Kitty and her sexy tease and masturbation's....."one thing we can say about the both of them...is that there not fake." LOL8)

11 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Yes Kitty is very sexy,  when she and Smith first arrived at RLC in the apartment that "Julia and Eric" has they seem to physically fight a lot....and from what I and others seen there was a lot of drug substance used to where one of kitty's girlfriends almost or did pass out which brought on a big scare....I also seen the neighbors knock on there door many of nights because of the fights and noise.  RLC wound of letting them go.  Since there return some things have changed and the physical fights are just pure arguments now....and a lot of the friends has stop coming to visit..."may have been for the good for some too."   It took me awhile after they return, but I do like watching Kitty and her sexy tease and masturbation's....."one thing we can say about the both of them...is that there not fake." LOL8)

Fucking hell, we agree on something! LOL. I don't remember them at Eric and Julia's so it was probably before I joined. I have heard Kitty speaking English twice and she seems like a very caring person. On the first occasion, she was offering to send money to somebody (it seemed to be a good friend she was trying to help, before anyone accuses her of being a prostitute) and on the second, she was saying how much she was looking forward to going on holiday with her family and Smithy. I am guessing it was Smithy because she called him by another name and they both left  together. I think Kitty is a good person but just needs to control her anger. The microwave would probably agree!

I just watched Kitty give a good close up masturbation for the cams...."although it was nice to see her rubbing her meaty and sexy twat, for me it was to quick and she didn't put or have any passion in what she was doing at all,  I hardly think she even had an orgasm, but wanted the viewers to think she did."  I have seen Kitty do better....after all she did have the apartment to herself and Smith wasn't around.  I still do think that Kitty is one of RLC sexist ladies....I just hope she is not starting to get to comfortable with her viewers.8)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 8:14 PM, Rhodie said:

Wouldn't believe what you read in chat. Being the immature brats they are could be a number of things, way she reacts and pushes and grabs at him is a disgrace. If that was the other way around there would be emails sent a plenty.

Throw them out.