Fan Page Kitty & Smith

On 8/31/2018 at 2:47 PM, TBird97 said:

I'm surprised that crazy Kitty hasn't killed Smith yet.  Mr. " One and Done" seems to leave her wanting for more most of the time.

Like you!!  I don't think that Smith well ever be able to really satisfy Kitty.  Kitty is sexy and very feisty and sometimes seems to want to be in control of things, and if she doesn't have her way well turn into a stinging bee.."but also very easy to get up set and cry."  I was hoping that the summer brought more of Kitty's sexy friends over for an over night party and stay...maybe things well pick up this winter.8)

And again, my favorite nutcase is talking to a door with smitty locked inside.  hahahahahaha - this is so funny and I feel so sorry for Kitty having such daddy issues that she just can't recognize that this guy wants really nothing from her but the free room & board and pussy.  She just can't listen to mom and dad and let the jerk go and move on, find another guy, get a girlfriend or whatever.  She just continues to create ulcers in her stomach praying and hoping this guy stops fucking her girlfriends or other girls and falls in love with her to be her knight in shinny armor.  Poor Kitty you only got 9 lives - don't waste them all on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will admit, i would give anything to understand what they are arguing about (really; girls, money, food, looks, LOVE) doesn't she realize they are on a game show.  it's called Smitty in a Minute.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, One Eyed Willie said:

Should never have brought them back, complete waste of money and apartment.

You may be right....but I think that Kitty and Smith may need a break from each other.."to much time under each other can cause tension some times too"....or they both may need a vacation from the cams.  When they first join, they use to visit other apartments in their area....and also Kitty's girl friends doesn't come around anymore like they use too.8)

kitty&smith,

I love you two.

what is posted here is mostly crap.

you are struggling, but who is not?

we , the "oldies", born before 1990, should be more sympathetic of your generation,  the "Millennials".

I live in Austria, everything for the rest of my life is settled, I will get everything I will ever need.

your lives are much more in the open,  nobody knows what you will have to expect. hopefully ISLAM will be kept out of czech republic..

you are the best this republic can  hope of.

struggle, well it has to be overcome. whatever happens to you, you will be strong ones after you get out of reallifecam.

if you can manage to keep together, it is great!

if not, each of you will have a good chance of being strong in the live after reallifecam.

you two are (my) heroes!

watching you gave me so much im my age group of 60 to 70 and I keep fingers crossed for every day you  make it!

[email protected] (the e-mail address alone shows how "backwards" I am, but I am convinced that guys like you are the best europe can expect. 

If you can make it to vienna, I hope you can enjoy it! I would even send a contibution of some 100 euros to some "poste restante" addess for you, just to make it easier to enjoy those days.

you gave me so much, I owe you this!

guest2013/nonesuch

I was looking forward in Kitty bringing in some of her girlfriends to the apartment....but instead Smith seems to bring in another one of his "druggie" friends for another visited while eye balling Kitty on the side.  I was also hoping for more excitement and energy from the both of them instead of verbal fights and a little pushing....."even though Kitty did walk around the apartment naked most of the day..really did nothing but show how even bored she was just sitting around doing nothing.   Maybe Smith's male friend has something in his doctors bag that well bring then both back to life.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Unless they are fighting,  Kitty and Smith haven't been getting a lot of credit lately for there presents....and because of the so call V.I.P apartments B1 B2 and GP groups,  I do think that Kitty is just as sexy as most of them.  When you look at things in real life these two are as natural as one can get,  and since there stay and arrival here there is really nothing fake about them at all.  I guess now a days here at RLC there are to many members who want to see bull shit then what they signed up for.."Real LIFE."   Kitty and Smith keep your doing a great job and keep doing what your doing.8)