Fan Page Kitty & Smith

1 hour ago, jspgolf said:

I missed the bate session from Kitty this morning, but she's no laying there nude on the bed looking scrumptious!! Love that amazing body of hers and I love the fact that she loves to show it to us!!

dressed, half dressed, nude - love every appearence of her. cannot understand the ranting about her new boobs. they develop week by week to the better. an she seems to be happy about the result recently. was nice to see her give smith a boob-job a few days ago. hope smith is out getting some presents for 'her' sunday.

at 21:00 gmt/utc. kitty, obiviously plagued by some pickles on her back, prepares zineryt solution, smith applying it gently. shows caring, sharing, how nice their relationship can be.

(but for the medical case, they might google "solutio cordes" or "ichtholan" for better solutions without antibiotics. both very effective, available in austria, germany).

saturday, 11:50 gmt/utc ... smith does the cooking, brings cutlery to the table.

nice&funny to see (maybe some from the US would object) he takes a few leaves of the famous toilet paper roll, folds them and puts them under the cutlery C:-):rolleyes: That being easy and pragmatic makes it so relaxing watching them. never boring...

in the evening tidying up the room for easter, like expecting visitors...

• 2 weeks later...

Today I tune in to see that Kitty as gotten herself a blond wig!!!!!  surely she doesn't need that wig as she is already very pretty and sexy......I wonder why smith doesn't tell her to take it off..lol   Even though Kitty brings hell to the apartment at times she is still sexy and still gives us very nice masturbation sets.8)