Fan Page Taya & Will

3 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

I like Taya and Will.  They appear to be a realitivity normal young couple.  Nick on the other hand frightens me.  His eyes are dead and he appears to be a former KGB agent wandering around loose!

At least she's in a sensible relationship this time.

When she was in a relationship with Yarik all he did was Physically and Verbally abuse her all the time.

• 4 weeks later...

Someone anyone tell me if its true or not, "does Taya and Will have gay male friends? and does Will let Taya play with them????  If all of this is true why haven't they had sex with there other room mates "Olivia and Nick?"  for the pass hour I have been watching these guys take a bath together lay in the same bed with Will and Taya like this has been going on for years. "talking about sharing" this is wild!!!!!8)

• StnCld316 featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2017 at 1:52 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Someone anyone tell me if its true or not, "does Taya and Will have gay male friends? and does Will let Taya play with them????  If all of this is true why haven't they had sex with there other room mates "Olivia and Nick?"  for the pass hour I have been watching these guys take a bath together lay in the same bed with Will and Taya like this has been going on for years. "talking about sharing" this is wild!!!!!8)

Last night they had two male friends round. Will sat in the bathroom while the shorter of the two had a bath. Later on he was snuggled up with the taller one on the sofa in the guest room and motioned towards the camera and said something to the tall guy like he was cuddling. Tall guy later caressed Will's hair while they were both lying on the bed and even continued to lay there while Will and Taya had sex, after which Will (still naked and hard) dry humped his friend through the duvet and then walked around naked for ages, at one point standing with his dick right in his friend's face. The friend reacted by standing up and pulling his own shorts down. Tall guy also smacked the shorter guy's ass once while he was lying on the sofa. 

I've guessing these might be the same friends from November - it certainly looked like their was something between Will and tall guy when they were cuddling in the guest room.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

With all of that space and room......well Taya and Will ever get another couple to move in with them?  Their last couple really kept me watching this apartment more then what I do now.8)

It is a large space for only 2 People.  They have a Spare bedroom so they might as well make use of it.