Fan Page Taya & Will

7 hours ago, TBird97 said:

I clicked on the new apartment and saw only a couple of guys.

Please tell me that Taya & Will are NOT a gay couple!

Taya is a Girl. She was in an Apartment with her Past Boyfriend. Nelly & Bogdan currently have that Apartment now.. 

They are in the Archives. Taya and Yarik.

Signed in twice since new apt came online and saw action in quest room both times. Dude on top of girl both times in half-assed missionary position with his hands grabbing her ass from under her as he was pumping away...while smothering her. Both times she was laying there taking it with her hands and legs just  off to the side acting bored.  NOT a good start IMO.... i've see more excitement and passion at the primate area at the zoo. 

I went to have a look and there was a woman with ginger hair and glasses, short dress black tights, she sat on the stool crossed her legs and revealed white panties under her tights, she wasn't bothered about the young guy looking, not sure who she is.

I'm not keen on Taya, she seems a bit weird to me, walks funny as well.

On 4/3/2017 at 2:45 PM, TBird97 said:

I clicked on the new apartment and saw only a couple of guys.

Please tell me that Taya & Will are NOT a gay couple!

and yet again the narrow mindedness begins who cares if it was a gay couple!!!!!! theres 17 other apartments to watch including a lesbian one and some all girl ones.....if they do make a gay one dont watch it

17 hours ago, ncbakerboi said:

and yet again the narrow mindedness begins who cares if it was a gay couple!!!!!! theres 17 other apartments to watch including a lesbian one and some all girl ones.....if they do make a gay one dont watch it

Narrow mindedness?? Are you saying that I'm not entitled to an opinion since I'm not one of the vapid politically correct?

On 4/6/2017 at 1:45 PM, TBird97 said:

Narrow mindedness?? Are you saying that I'm not entitled to an opinion since I'm not one of the vapid politically correct?

no just saying every time a new apartment opens and someone sees two guys the first thing said is do let this be a gay couple...it just gets old reading it for almost every apartment thats new.