Fan Page Taya & Will

14 hours ago, zzakary said:

I swear before God the great boss of RLC took his shower in the bath of the Taya and Will's apartment

You mean the guy that reached the sixth level of fatness (Oh Hell No!) and his micropenis? I accidentally clicked the wrong camera and went blind for half an hour.

Create an account to see this content!

Highlight of the party were the dark-haired girl and the blonde, cuddling in the chillout room and later on Taya's bed where dark-hair felt up another girl wearing shorts. I would have loved to have a camera available that followed dark-hair and her blonde friend home and see how the night proceeded over there. :wub:

• StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎08 at 2:33 AM, texl01 said:

A Cock is the same, depending on the size , a stroke may be 4 to 6 inches,  multiply the strokes by inches and see how many miles a cock does over a life time ??  You are the mathematician Hung, LOL :)

OK ... we will split the difference on the stroke length to 5 inches, the average ...... so here we go : >

5 inches in, and 5 inches out = 10 inches a stroke - - 125 strokes till you cum (per sex session) at 10 inches per stroke equals 12,500 inches per sex session. Since there are 63,360 inches in a mile, dividing by 10 equals 6,336 inches per 1/10th of a mile. If you have 3 sex sessions a week at 12,500 inches per session, it will equal 37,500 inches per week ÷ 6,336 inches per 1/10th of a mile, equating to 5.9 tenths of a mile, or just over a ½ mile per week, times 52 weeks, equals 26 miles per year you stoked that pussy !!! If you started your fucking sessions at age 16 and kept banging them cunts till age 75, that is 59 years of screwing that joy hole - -  meaning that you have banged 1,534 miles of sweet poontang in your lifetime !!!!!!     Try dragging your dick on the road for them amount of miles and see what's left of it !!!!! 

Edited by StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:00 PM, HungDaddy said:

OK ... we will split the difference on the stroke length to 5 inches, the average ...... so here we go : >

5 inches in, and 5 inches out = 10 inches a stroke - - 125 strokes till you cum (per sex session) at 10 inches per stroke equals 12,500 inches per sex session. Since there are 63,360 inches in a mile, dividing by 10 equals 6,336 inches per 1/10th of a mile. If you have 3 sex sessions a week at 12,500 inches per session, it will equal 37,500 inches per week ÷ 6,336 inches per 1/10th of a mile, equating to 5.9 tenths of a mile, or just over a ½ mile per week, times 52 weeks, equals 26 miles per year you stoked that pussy !!! If you started your fucking sessions at age 16 and kept banging them cunts till age 75, that is 59 years of screwing that joy hole - -  meaning that you have banged 1,534 miles of sweet poontang in your lifetime !!!!!!     Try dragging your dick on the road for them amount of miles and see what's left of it !!!!! 

One error in your calculations. 125 strokes times 10 inches is 1250 inches, not 12,500. Assuming the rest of your calculations are correct that would be 153 miles, not 1,534. Big assumption on the frequency. I study I saw a number of years ago said if the --> average <-- married couple put a marble in a container every time they had sex the first year they were married THEN took one ball out of the container every time they had sex after that first year, the container would never become empty! Guess that must be to cut down on the wear and tear on the penis or pussy; or void the warranty on either part. Interesting post.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:04 AM, PeterGrey said:

Yep, makes me wonder if that's why they are there :/

PeterGrey, of course that is why they are here: free play to live and some money. Nothing altruistic about these folks, it is a do nothing job, sort of like most appointed governmental jobs. 

On 8/25/2017 at 2:31 PM, capeguy said:

PeterGrey, of course that is why they are here: free play to live and some money. Nothing altruistic about these folks, it is a do nothing job, sort of like most appointed governmental jobs. 

Sry my english sucks :P
Was talking about the girls in this apt - they don't have much to say it seems, totally run by the dudes.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like Taya... Ok, she has great tits and ass. I'm watching for 3 days now, and in the morning she let Will fuck her. But there is no passion...Always talking...Always having pain somewhere. Before he cums she take some tissues. When he cum it's her case to get as soon as possible aside to get no drop of sperm on her. If i was that man, i would look for someone else :)

13 hours ago, phantomtwister said:

I don't like Taya... Ok, she has great tits and ass. I'm watching for 3 days now, and in the morning she let Will fuck her. But there is no passion...Always talking...Always having pain somewhere. Before he cums she take some tissues. When he cum it's her case to get as soon as possible aside to get no drop of sperm on her. If i was that man, i would look for someone else :)

Nothing against your comments but be glad your seeing something active in that apartment, there are one or two apartments with nothing but siting looking at each other, or working hang out shifts that need to be replaced.  At least your getting something for your money my friend.8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good catch on the error Capeguy....... I went over them calculations 3 times, and made the same error 3 times..... that's why it is always a great idea to have someone check your work !!! I will redo the math one evening and repost the corrected answer.  Put one gold star icon next to your name, Capeguy !!!!! You earned it !!!!!