Fan Page Taya & Will

Well, this is good to see, naked girls, one giving a beaver shot from behind, one is displaying her ass and coochie with a walk around..... I just don't get that guy on the couch with the laptop and behind him is two hot pussies rolling around the floor.... where in the hell do they get these guys from...gay bars ?  RLC must give these impotent guys salt peter water !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Now that's what I call "hammering" a pussy...showing it no mercy...it takes a beating and keeps on bleeding....you'll never wear it out !!!  Let's do the math - you pound that beaver 3 times a week, with an average of 125 strokes till you blow your load.... 3 times 125  =  375 strokes in and out a week.....times 4 weeks is 1,500 strokes in and out a month....at 12 months = 18,000 strokes in and out each year. You are together for 8 years till you break up, so that amounts to 144,000 strokes in and out !!!!  Don't you wish your tires were made of pussy, you would get 1 million miles out of them Michelins !!!!!! That coochie is certainly magical and immortal !!!!!!!!!! 

On 07/05/2017 at 2:44 PM, HungDaddy said:

Now that's what I call "hammering" a pussy...showing it no mercy...it takes a beating and keeps on bleeding....you'll never wear it out !!!  Let's do the math - you pound that beaver 3 times a week, with an average of 125 strokes till you blow your load.... 3 times 125  =  375 strokes in and out a week.....times 4 weeks is 1,500 strokes in and out a month....at 12 months = 18,000 strokes in and out each year. You are together for 8 years till you break up, so that amounts to 144,000 strokes in and out !!!!  Don't you wish your tires were made of pussy, you would get 1 million miles out of them Michelins !!!!!! That coochie is certainly magical and immortal !!!!!!!!!! 

A Cock is the same, depending on the size , a stroke may be 4 to 6 inches,  multiply the strokes by inches and see how many miles a cock does over a life time ??  You are the mathematician Hung, LOL :)

• 1 month later...

I tried to piece together this mornings events from replay:

08:39 - Taya wakes up, picks up a white phone (with red lights, landline?) from her nightstand, a pillow from the bed, and moves to the chill-out room, lays down on the window sill and makes a phone call.

08:42 - End of phone call, Taya now sits on the window sill. At this time Will wakes up, notices Taya is gone from the bed. He gets up to find her, looks around the kitchen and livingroom. Still half asleep I think, for some reason the first thing he checks is the microwave. Then back to the bedroom, he checks the area behind the curtains, on the opposite end of cam #9, I think there's a dressing table or something behind that curtain. Also checks underneath the blankets on the bed, so far not having found Taya.

08:43 - Will still searching, Taya moves from the window sill to the top of the big box in the corner and lays down there.

08:44 - Will finally finds Taya in the chill-out room and talks to her.

08:49 - Taya and Will leave the chill-out room, Taya visits the small room without camera for about 30 seconds (toilet?), goes to the bedroom and lets her self fall on the bed face down.

08:50 - Taya up again, to the kitchen (where Will is), holding and rubbing her stomach.

08:51 - Taya and Will both back to bed. So far no signs of distress, other than Taya holding and rubbing her stomach. Taya checking her phone (a red one this time).

08:53 - Will up again to let the cat into the bedroom. Will back to bed, cat now on the bed with Taya who's still checking her phone.

08:56 - Will up again, with his phone (black) to the area behind the curtain.

08:59 - Will back from behind the curtain, now into the small room without camera, still his phone in his hand.

09:00 - Will back to the bedroom, picks up the white phone from Taya's nightstand, now holding both the black and the white phone. Taya still checking her red phone. Will seems to be typing in a number on the white phone which he reads from the other phone. Starts dialing and takes the call to the small room without camera.

09:03 - Will back to the bedroom, still on the white phone, hands the phone to Taya.

09:04 - Will back in bed, Taya talking on the white phone.

09:09 - Taya still on the phone, gets up to get a piece of paper from a drawer, reads something from it, back in bed.

09:10 - End of phone call. During the call Will was checking his phone most of the time. 

09:11 - Both Taya and Will appear to be going back to sleep again.

Fast forward to 09:44 - Taya appears to be sleeping now, Will has been checking his phone, and is now up, puts on pants and a shirt, wanders about the apartment aimlessly for a while.

09:46 - The doorbell rings. Will to the door and buzzes someone in.

09:47 - Will into the bedroom to wake Taya.

09:49 - Two paramedic enter the apartment, male carrying a orange plastic box, female carrying a blue backpack-like bag, into the bedroom. They look a bit husky to be ambulance staff, but on their backs is says "скорая помощь", "ambulance".

09:51 - The female paramedic prods Taya belly for a bit, and then starts connecting her to a heart monitor (I think, not exactly my field of expertise, fortunately) that was in the blue bag.

09:55 - While the female paramedic was connecting Taya, the male paramedic was filling out a form at the kitchen table. The machine Taya is now hooked up to produces a couple of meters of paper.

09:56 - Taya gets disconnected from the machine again.

09:58 - Taya's belly gets prodded some more, this time by the male paramedic.

10:00 - Taya up, into the small room without camera.

10:01 - Taya back on the bed, more belly-prodding by the male paramedic. Taya laughing about something the male paramedic said.

10:02 - Both paramedic now to the forms at the kitchen table, with the long sheets of paper the machine produced. Taya now out of bed and also into the kitchen, talks to the paramedics, Will pacing up and down the apartment.

10:07 - Will hands Taya a glass of water, which she drinks, Will starts fixing something in a bowl, cat food, breakfast? Could be either. Paces up and down the apartment a couple of times more, Taya still talking to the paramedics.

10:14 - Paramedic into the bedroom to retrieve their gear.

10:15 - Will walks the paramedics out. Taya back to bed.

10:16 - Will (and the cat) on the bed with Taya. Will gets a phone call that lasts about a minute, after that Taya starts a call on the white phone.

10:22 - Phone call ends, Will now up and into the kitchen to finish what he started fixing in the bowl, and puts the bowl in the hall. Cat food, apparently.

10:24 - Will back on the bed with Taya.

10:27 - Taya and Will now both up, brushing their teeth, from here on forward it looks like a normal start of a normal day.

No idea what was wrong with Taya. It was serious enough to call the paramedics, but not urgent, they didn't show up until 35 minutes after the phone call, and at no time there was any panic, or other forms off distress other than Taya holding and rubbing her belly.

Thank you so much for this work CowArt

13 minutes ago, CowArt said:

No idea what was wrong with Taya. It was serious enough to call the paramedics, but not urgent, they didn't show up until 35 minutes after the phone call, and at no time there was any panic, or other forms off distress other than Taya holding and rubbing her belly.

I think it is very strange.

It is the second time we see paramedics in there. The normal thing to do would be to visit a doctors office.It must be pretty serious to call paramedics, but if it was serious, why did it take so long?

The last time the paramedics were there, was when a girl felt sick during a party. It didn't look serious at all. A head ache pill or something, then the party continued.

I also think it is very strange, if they were "real" paramedics, one would think RLC would cut the cams, or atleast remove it from replay.

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

I find this apartment a bit weird, even tho I only see the free-cam.
The dudes seemed to just eat-watch tv-fuck-sleep and the girls clean-cook-watch tv-eat-fuck-sleep. Who are these ppl? lol

The only difference that I see here is that the girls do a little extra like cooking and cleaning - sounds good to me - where do I sign up? - LMFAO

• 2 weeks later...