Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

FFS - I see the exact same thing - bad timing for us but PeterGrey made some observations to watch for (might take hours to catch some naked titties but I get bored easily too).

I don't think Martina looks bad dressed either though, that ass in skinthight jeans

Well, it doesn't seem to have made any changes like we hoped. Guess it was a one-time thing, or maybe it was just too hot that evening. I was hoping she would open up to the cams.
I didn't see them yesterday afternoon, did they go on a short trip?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone see the minor fight they had yesterday. Arguing about something and they took turns throwing either the TV remote of a cell phone at each other. All the while the dog was wagging his tail. Must have enjoyed the show.

• 5 weeks later...

I kept seeing comments about how boring these 2 are, they never do anything. Are you folks nuts? These 2 have sex almost as often as Masha and Sasha! Even though they tend to be fairly predictable in what they do they are like little bunnies. She loves to suck and hump his leg while she does so, leaving a good wet streak; which he sometimes does not like. And he loves to play with her butt hole. Usually done in the bedroom so if you are a freebie you are doing to miss most of it. 

• 2 weeks later...