Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

Martina and Alberto seems to be enjoying there stay and has become very comfortable with the viewers, they do have sex but are starting to use there hiding spots in side the apartment when they don't want to be seen,  I have notice that they have put on some weight, maybe from sitting watching a lot of tv, and playing games but that haven't stopped Martina from looking as sexy as she is either,  I think if this keeps up they may have to ask RLC for some kind of exercise equipment soon.  I think that RLC may have to add one or two more cams in that apartment to stop the hiding with them.8)

Alberto is clearly lost without Marti there.  These folks need some friends to come and visit or throw a Party.  Marti has had her parents over, though they were responding to village gossip.  And in the summer 4/5 friends of Marti came over for a couple of hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...