Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

Alberto seems content enough but Martina doesnt  look all that happy at times. She seems to have a lot on her mind. Things seem restrained between them at times. They both spend a fair amount of time off camera anymore. Outside the apartment and out on the balcony. This bit with the mattress on the living room floor seems forced anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 6:38 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Although there company and visitors has slowed down,  Martina and Alberto do keep me and some viewers sitting and watching in her there life.  I do believe Martina may now want more of her female friends company "like any woman" to visit for conversation.  Good to see that they haven't put in an add "for someone extra to join them in bed" I think they are doing fine as a couple.8)

I like them as a couple but at times Alberto seems more interested in playing video games and his dog than her. Seems to me they both have been off camera quite a bit lately.

On 11/10/2018 at 10:23 PM, JWLKR said:

Alberto seems content enough but Martina doesnt  look all that happy at times. She seems to have a lot on her mind. Things seem restrained between them at times. They both spend a fair amount of time off camera anymore. Outside the apartment and out on the balcony. This bit with the mattress on the living room floor seems forced anymore.

They are both smokers and use the balcony for that. The mattress on the floor was done alot during the hot weather, maybe lack of air conditioner??  Martina speaks perfect English as well as Spanish. She is a beautiful girl.

Now I kind of wish that Martina & Alberto would get the Desiree & Raul-apartment instead. If they had upgraded the cams, the setup wasn't too bad. I think Martina & Alberto are a pretty great couple, that deserves something better. They have one of the poorest apartments on RLC, actually, if I judge by interior, furniture, and cam-angles too, I think it might be THE poorest apartment on RLC, even worse than Maya's.

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Now I kind of wish that Martina & Alberto would get the Desiree & Raul-apartment instead. If they had upgraded the cams, the setup wasn't too bad. I think Martina & Alberto are a pretty great couple, that deserves something better. They have one of the poorest apartments on RLC, actually, if I judge by interior, furniture, and cam-angles too, I think it might be THE poorest apartment on RLC, even worse than Maya's.

Hey Ed2, nothing is as bad as Maya's; except maybe MSD. Both are small and definitely not upper level. After that, I would put Adeline and Markus. All are really tiny with not much definitions of different living spaces. Cam angles can always be changed/improved but the basic layout is pretty much 'what you see is what you get'.

On 11/27/2018 at 9:56 AM, Capeguy said:

I think Martina is pretty nice but Alberto is just not able to keep her sexually satisfied. I think she would do a lot more if she had the right partner.

Martina seems to have other things on her mind these days. She got in late again last night. Dont know what she was doing but it was obvious it did not go well.

• 2 weeks later...

Martina and Alberto got off on a great start this morning.."with some oral sex"...for Martina it didn't last long enough...seems Alberto didn't last to long leaving Martina some what steamy....so well I guess it wasn't a great start after all.  Last year Martina got a dildo...."weather or not it was from Alberto I am not sure"...she may have to start using it more now from the looks of things.8)

• 3 weeks later...

Fine looking lady, she seems to have issues with the camera's following her around all the time - you can just tell she's PISSED OFF some days and its total turn off, but I get it. Nobody wants to be watched ALL the time.

Anyways, she's boring. She may or may not have a big sexual appetite, I don't know, but what I do know is she ONLY gets played with by her boyfriend, she never touches herself. Which is just a damn shame :(

19 hours ago, 100k said:

Fine looking lady, she seems to have issues with the camera's following her around all the time - you can just tell she's PISSED OFF some days and its total turn off, but I get it. Nobody wants to be watched ALL the time.

Anyways, she's boring. She may or may not have a big sexual appetite, I don't know, but what I do know is she ONLY gets played with by her boyfriend, she never touches herself. Which is just a damn shame :(

Martina is anything but boring, when you are around for awhile, you will find out that she does play with herself amoung other things!!

On 10/25/2017 at 9:35 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I was watching Lana today, and she was laying on the couch looking so so and then while looking at her laptop she started playing with herself, then masturbation, once she got so hot she "jumped up and went away from the cams" I believe a hidden room where she must have finished off and had an orgasm, when she came back to the living room she put back on her panties and laid back on the couch and started looking at her laptop again.  I guess the viewers well always miss out with the shy ones.  But I do believe she and Robert have been around long enough to no better by now.  Thanks Lana for that SAD show.8)

19 hours ago, 100k said:

Martina like anyone has off days and who doesn't in Real life never mind being on camera 24/7. Compared to others she has a good sexual appetite and masturbates very often. Maybe some are use to the show girls that do it 2/3 times a day because they feel they have to and not because they feel the desire too.