Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

1 minute ago, Xander said:

Thanks for replying ,noticed he had been gone a few days

Alberto took him to the vet sometime in the evening on March 30th.  I don't think anything happened to the dog as when Alberto returned home he went right to the Video games.  The dog has trouble breathing at times so it's likely asthmatic.

• 2 months later...

I noticed the last two days the black dog is gone. I hope he didn't have to be put to sleep. He doesn't get near as much attention as the little guy does.

Also, few days back, man was Martina ever involved in a Lesbo session in the sack! Man it got me hard as a rock!  And....   ;)

Then not long after, little ol' Martina-slut is totally naked and showering in front of some homely dude who was sittin on the john talking away at her.

Expected them to fuck, but nothin happened.  Weird

11 hours ago, tweety54 said:

I noticed the last two days the black dog is gone. I hope he didn't have to be put to sleep. He doesn't get near as much attention as the little guy does.

Also, few days back, man was Martina ever involved in a Lesbo session in the sack! Man it got me hard as a rock!  And....   ;)

Then not long after, little ol' Martina-slut is totally naked and showering in front of some homely dude who was sittin on the john talking away at her.

Expected them to fuck, but nothin happened.  Weird

The dog is still there.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I missed a couple of steps but when did Martina go from scared of showing a nipple to “inspecting landing strips” ?? 
And what is Alberto’s role in this ? He seems to be left out of threesome action because he leaves when she is getting nibbled on or she is looking for it in the vacation apartments. 

• 3 weeks later...

Two nights or days ago "Nelly made a visit to the Martina and Alberto apartment "again" I guessing it was suppose to be some kind of staged lesbian show for Nelly and Martina."  After a few glasses of wine with Martina, Nelly and Martina went into the bed room and had a hump session on each other...lol....nothing close to a lesbian sex show at all...but the funny part of that show was "Alberto had to sat in the living room playing a game on the tub while all that big exciting action went on."..ya right!! LOL  I wonder why Martina has never had sex with her visiting girl friend, I wonder why there wasn't a there threesome when Nelly came to visit with Alberto and Martina..."it would have made more since and more viewable?"  I did notice after Nelly and Martina's session was over and once Nelly was asleep "Martina went into the living room to insure Alberto that she was still his after giving him a kiss. LOL8)

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2021 at 1:22 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Two nights or days ago "Nelly made a visit to the Martina and Alberto apartment "again" I guessing it was suppose to be some kind of staged lesbian show for Nelly and Martina."  After a few glasses of wine with Martina, Nelly and Martina went into the bed room and had a hump session on each other...lol....nothing close to a lesbian sex show at all...but the funny part of that show was "Alberto had to sat in the living room playing a game on the tub while all that big exciting action went on."..ya right!! LOL  I wonder why Martina has never had sex with her visiting girl friend, I wonder why there wasn't a there threesome when Nelly came to visit with Alberto and Martina..."it would have made more since and more viewable?"  I did notice after Nelly and Martina's session was over and once Nelly was asleep "Martina went into the living room to insure Alberto that she was still his after giving him a kiss. LOL8)

the forum at camcapt doesn't work anymore ?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...