Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whats happening with Martina and Alberto's love relationship? "the other day I saw Alberto having sex with another young lady in the guest room of their apartment while Martina was out, are these two breaking up or what?"  With in the last two days they really don't seem to be on speaking terms either "seems Alberto spends most of his time on the back balcony alone most of the day."  Maybe its time for Nelly her part time lesbian buddy to step in and have some words with the two of them before they both walk off the set....HUH!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Normal couples would break up , but I guess they are sort of a “big attraction” for RLC so they probably are still in it for the bigger benefits and “easy money” even though it is not a healthy situation. 
If “love” ever was the case in this relationship ( and sometimes I question that ) that must be gone for good. Seeing your ex boning another women in the same house while you are 2 rooms away … kind of weird. Call me old-fashioned but I could not cope with that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 4:37 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

hats happening with Martina and Alberto's love relationship? "the other day I saw Alberto having sex with another young lady in the guest room of their apartment while Martina was out, are these two breaking up or what?"  With in the last two days they really don't seem to be on speaking terms either "seems Alberto spends most of his time on the back balcony alone most of the day."  Maybe its time for Nelly her part time lesbian buddy to step in and have some words with the two of them before they both walk off the set....HUH!!! LOL8)

Thoes two have ben at odds now for some time and about to go their separate ways apparently.

On 9/26/2023 at 11:46 AM, Blast said:

Normal couples would break up , but I guess they are sort of a “big attraction” for RLC so they probably are still in it for the bigger benefits and “easy money” even though it is not a healthy situation. 
If “love” ever was the case in this relationship ( and sometimes I question that ) that must be gone for good. Seeing your ex boning another women in the same house while you are 2 rooms away … kind of weird. Call me old-fashioned but I could not cope with that. 

According to talk Martina has been pretty busy off camera herself. Up to girlfriend #4 according to talk.

• 2 weeks later...

Unless these two are sticking around waiting for RLC to give them each their own apartments with their new lovers to share, I think it may be time for them to really split and move on and stop playing cat and mouse around the apartment.  Alberto seems to bring his new girl over and use the apartment to fuck his new love while the dog looks on with confusion and Martina seems to leave for hours at a time.  I say move Martina over to Nelly's place after all Nelly did have a taste for her at one time, lets stop dragging this love drama and move on people!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 3 weeks later...