Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

Just saw the guest at this place preparing to sleep in the freaking guest room.  With all those rats and very bad government medical, I hope this poor girl does not have any breathing or respiratory disorders.  I bet those stink, nasty as rats put out a lot of spoors from their shit in the air.   And since that room is mostly closed off all day, I can just imagine how much of that shit is floating in the air.  I would not let my animal sleep there. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2019 at 3:39 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Alberto does seem to be some what useless when it comes to sex lately,  and may be out of shape too.....I caught there 3 min sex show earlier this morning, and Martina didn't seem to please with the ending results,  or maybe she didn't want her visiting friend to hear either.8)

Of late these two seem to have more going on "off camera" than on.

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2019 at 3:39 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Alberto does seem to be some what useless when it comes to sex lately,  and may be out of shape too.....I caught there 3 min sex show earlier this morning, and Martina didn't seem to please with the ending results,  or maybe she didn't want her visiting friend to hear either.8)

I'm VERY disappointed as a new member not seeing Martina getting plowed on a daily basis! Waste of a Plump Booty!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Martina is one of the best "real" girls and the apartment is of the "voyeur-type" quality that some of us look for. A picture is worth a thousand words but RLC frowns on any images (pics, gifs or videos) posted and will use DMCA takedowns. Any past pics were deleted and any third party use of posting images can still be deleted from RLC. So, no point posting images if your hard work keeps getting removed from this site. Therefore, no point in making many comments without supporting images. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/26/2020 at 2:59 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Even though they seem to be un-notice most of the time, these two Martina and Alberto seem to be still hanging in there and doing a great job for us voyeur's.8)

Apparently came out in a recent conversation Alberto is thinking of moving on soon. Dont know how accurate the translation was. Dont know what that will mean for Martina if it comes to pass. Lately its been all about Martina/Nelly anyway. Not much for Alberto do. Wont be long I suppose before Martina&Nelly have their own apt.

26 minutes ago, JWLKR said:

Apparently came out in a recent conversation Alberto is thinking of moving on soon. Dont know how accurate the translation was. Dont know what that will mean for Martina if it comes to pass. Lately its been all about Martina/Nelly anyway. Not much for Alberto do. Wont be long I suppose before Martina&Nelly have their own apt.

I haven't been apart of RLC for a while now and really don't know what's going on with any of those apartments any more "only what I read in the Chat from time to time."  Martina and Alberto was one of my favorite apartments when I as active with RLC, and if Nelly has started visiting Martina and Alberto....lol....then RLC has gotten very desperate for new members!!!...LOL8)

• 3 weeks later...