Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

18 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Seeing that Martina and Alberto is one of the lucky ones who are still around..."these two seem to be having a great time with their visiting female friend today.....I haven't seen Martina this happy "dancing today" in a long time."  Hopefully things well continue to build up for them with more viewers to come.8)

I hope you are right about M&A.Ive been following them now for some time.That friend of hers has gotten somewhat more brazen since she first came on.Martina seems to spends a lot of time with her  on/off camera.Guess Im wondering where it might all be headed.

12 hours ago, JWLKR said:

I hope you are right about M&A.Ive been following them now for some time.That friend of hers has gotten somewhat more brazen since she first came on.Martina seems to spends a lot of time with her  on/off camera.Guess Im wondering where it might all be headed.

I like the way you think JWLKR.

Sadly, although visiting girl friends of girls usually share a bed I can only recall one occasion when it has turned to full-on sex, and that was Heidi years ago in Moscow.

We can hope though!

15 hours ago, JWLKR said:

I am hoping that they "DO" start getting more viewers now that RLC has lost most of there more interesting apartments for those who joined as a voyeur, and yes they are real life day to day people with out scripts.  As far as anything sexual, Martina and Alberto well like others tenants may start to have more sex in the apartment for viewers....I do think that this visiting friend may have been just a close relative....surly like the others 7 apartments, they may have gotten the word to step up things to keep whats left of its viewers too.  Some members in the pass have commented at times that they was boring, but now these viewers have no choice seeing that its only 8 apartments now.8)

On 6/21/2019 at 8:01 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I am hoping that they "DO" start getting more viewers now that RLC has lost most of there more interesting apartments for those who joined as a voyeur, and yes they are real life day to day people with out scripts.  As far as anything sexual, Martina and Alberto well like others tenants may start to have more sex in the apartment for viewers....I do think that this visiting friend may have been just a close relative....surly like the others 7 apartments, they may have gotten the word to step up things to keep whats left of its viewers too.  Some members in the pass have commented at times that they was boring, but now these viewers have no choice seeing that its only 8 apartments now.8)

I guess Ive been wondering why shes been hanging around so much lately.M&A havent had much company in the past that Ive noticed.Why they share the same bed.They spend a fair amount of time together off camera as well.I guess Im wondering what that is all about too.

well even when shes not there M&A sometimes sleep alone.

Ive always thought of him as on the abusive end of the spectrum - it seems to be if  he wants sex he takes it , precious little before or after affection - Ive seldom seen a smile on her face while with him

pity, i like her, she deserves better

all IMHO of course

23 hours ago, redndead said:

Ive seldom seen a smile on her face while with him

Cant blame her.  If you see the way he acts.  Every time he gets near her he's always thinking with the wrong head.  The rest of the time they barely communicate with one another they just sit and look mute.

On 6/27/2019 at 5:19 AM, StnCld316 said:

Cant blame her.  If you see the way he acts.  Every time he gets near her he's always thinking with the wrong head.  The rest of the time they barely communicate with one another they just sit and look mute.

To busy playing with their phones and or video games.They both spend a lot of time doing that. I still find him home alone a lot trying to entertain himself.She can be out quite late.All night some nights.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2019 at 3:49 AM, JWLKR said:

What little company they do have dont stay that long.Ive often wondered why that is.

Well, when you see panties in the corner of the bedroom that were there 4 days before you arrived that's a tip.  Second, I don't think those mops and brooms have been put in storage since I've been watching.  I'm watching Martina doing something with her clothes on the bed.  I would call it packing and if that's the case, this is a perfect example of parents not living up to their responsibilities to teach their kids how to live life.  It looks as if she's putting together a pretzel to wrap up in a backpack.  Layering her clothes on top of one another in what looks to be a mound of cloth.  OMG and the look on her face is as if there is a method to her madness to get the rubric's cube of clothes all to match up somehow in a big bundle.  God, get these people back to the table of intelligence.  They've lost their country to the EU, soon to loose their language, religion to the government and their livelihoods to the invading rift/raft from everywhere. 

UPDATE:  I saw the ending - this is something ONLY Homer Simpson would do!!  Geezzzzzzzzzz - Replay - 9/8 12:33 - you gotta be kidding me.

• 4 weeks later...

These two seems to have gotten very home style comfortable with the easy leaving RLC has provided for them,  a little sex here and there, yes they might be a little lazy at times too, but there not drunk and dope up around the clock like the over paid in the VIP apartments.. girls in B1 B2 and GP...lol....I say living to real may hurt their stay...lol...they might want to try one of the Barcelona girls options to gain any type of positive attention. LOL8)