Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

An unlikely but very realistic couple. I find them very entertaining myself. Not sure what happened last night but they both spent time alone and ended up eating alone. Alberto sitting at the table eating supper alone in Martinas chair was very telling. Neither one of them looked very happy.I think it remains to be seen how long they stay together.

Martina and Alberto has been doing great for my viewing...for a while it was slow going for the two, but now they have been giving the viewers a lot to see and come back for.  What I like about these two, is that they are real threw out the day and night.....they do have guest, but It would be nice to see more visiting guest show up too.   Martina also gives the viewers a nice solo "masturbation" show when alone too.8)

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, voldemar said:

Why do they have sex and sleep in the main room? For the show? Are they getting paid for the number of viewers?

Has been a question many have asked for years. Every so often you will see them sleep and have sex in the living room, happened a lot more years ago but every now and then some do it. Could be cooler room, entice new members, viewers, who really knows. :ph34r: