Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

• 3 weeks later...

I see that Martina has female company..."its been awhile since this has happen"...at times I do think that she gets bored not having a lot of friends, but then again it might be what she and Alberto wants.  Still a real voyeur apartment for viewing,  hopefully we well see more friends stop in for an over night or a few days visit to hyping things up a little bit more for the both of them.8)

On 4/24/2019 at 7:53 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I see that Martina has female company..."its been awhile since this has happen"...at times I do think that she gets bored not having a lot of friends, but then again it might be what she and Alberto wants.  Still a real voyeur apartment for viewing,  hopefully we well see more friends stop in for an over night or a few days visit to hyping things up a little bit more for the both of them.8)

Ive seen her there before. I didnt think the visit was going all that smoothly myself. You are right. Thoes two(Martina/Alberto) are worth watching.

Im just no sure what to make of thoes two at times. Perhaps that is what makes them intriguing. She seems to be off camera quite a bit anymore. Shes out quite late some nights. He seems to be home alone a lot trying to entertain himself. I think its a good thing hes got that dog.

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, I like Martina.  I don't think she's super hot, but there is definitely something about her.  I think everyone can see that there is an animal in her that is waiting to cum out.  I mean, look, if you short dick friend is fucking you from behind like a frog on a lilly pad and you got's to moan to ensure that he thinks he's hitting something (definitely not bottom) to get him to hurry and cum so you can finalize your desires, someone gotta give.  She has gotta be get'n something on the side because she's got to bate everytime he gets her horn and can't deliver.  You ain't got to be huge to serve and satisfy a woman, but you got to be willing to give it your all when serving up the buffet.  I swear, everytime I see him, I just don't see him being emotionally attached to ensure she is satisfied as his goal appears to be git it, done it, and goodbye!!!  Poor girl, toyz and dry humping ain't gonna do the trick forever - she's horny and will soon find something to dig on.   Also, I wanted to say that sometimes relationships are built on other than sex connections and these two appear to have a relationship that is decent, so they may just be comfortable with the way things are.

On 6/7/2019 at 12:31 AM, TigetJackson said:

Ok, I like Martina.  I don't think she's super hot, but there is definitely something about her.  I think everyone can see that there is an animal in her that is waiting to cum out.  I mean, look, if you short dick friend is fucking you from behind like a frog on a lilly pad and you got's to moan to ensure that he thinks he's hitting something (definitely not bottom) to get him to hurry and cum so you can finalize your desires, someone gotta give.  She has gotta be get'n something on the side because she's got to bate everytime he gets her horn and can't deliver.  You ain't got to be huge to serve and satisfy a woman, but you got to be willing to give it your all when serving up the buffet.  I swear, everytime I see him, I just don't see him being emotionally attached to ensure she is satisfied as his goal appears to be git it, done it, and goodbye!!!  Poor girl, toyz and dry humping ain't gonna do the trick forever - she's horny and will soon find something to dig on.   Also, I wanted to say that sometimes relationships are built on other than sex connections and these two appear to have a relationship that is decent, so they may just be comfortable with the way things are.

Shes off camera a fair bit.Out pretty late some nights.All night some nights.

On 6/8/2019 at 9:24 PM, JWLKR said:

Shes off camera a fair bit.Out pretty late some nights.All night some nights.

I think she could be working nights also.."remember these local apartment doesn't get all the luxuries of those Barcelona girls." I could be wrong about the working at nights too.  I do think that they are about as Real life as a couple can get..."I would like to see more friends of both stop by though."8)

On 6/12/2019 at 12:02 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I think she could be working nights also.."remember these local apartment doesn't get all the luxuries of those Barcelona girls." I could be wrong about the working at nights too.  I do think that they are about as Real life as a couple can get..."I would like to see more friends of both stop by though."8)

Ive seen her out all night a couple of times with that young friend of hers. Alberto didnt seem to be all that impressed and I didnt get the impression she was working.

Everytime I think I'm going to see this dude give Marti what she wants I'm disappointed.  Today they started out on the sofa and she had herself in the perfect position to get a gasm and homeboy just could not stand the fact that she might get to Nut before him.  He figured a way to drag her to the bedroom where he could stick his simple dick in and she still had to finish on her own.  Wow, you sorry little, little prick!!!!

Seeing that Martina and Alberto is one of the lucky ones who are still around..."these two seem to be having a great time with their visiting female friend today.....I haven't seen Martina this happy "dancing today" in a long time."  Hopefully things well continue to build up for them with more viewers to come.8)