Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

On 1/11/2019 at 10:34 AM, Rudi said:

Some good pounding from Aberto doggie, and Martina loving every minute. They look happy enough and nice sincere couple.

Entertaining pair. I like Alberto but I think Martina needs to find someone more motivated. They wont always be a part of this project and enjoying the perks that go along with it.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:12 PM, JWLKR said:

Entertaining pair. I like Alberto but I think Martina needs to find someone more motivated. They wont always be a part of this project and enjoying the perks that go along with it.

Very true but that works both ways. So many give the males a hard time for not working, but the females can be just as lazy. For some if they're not going to do anything to entertain members through the day, they might as well be at work.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:58 PM, Rudi said:

Very true but that works both ways. So many give the males a hard time for not working, but the females can be just as lazy. For some if they're not going to do anything to entertain members through the day, they might as well be at work.

Like some others I guess Im contemplating why they are together in the first place. Are they a genuine couple ? Regardless I like them together and will continue to watch.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:01 AM, JWLKR said:

Like some others I guess Im contemplating why they are together in the first place. Are they a genuine couple ? Regardless I like them together and will continue to watch.

I would say they are genuine couple. Have ups and downs like most couples do. Agree them and others spend to much time together and need to get out more.

On 1/29/2019 at 7:21 AM, Rudi said:

I would say they are genuine couple. Have ups and downs like most couples do. Agree them and others spend to much time together and need to get out more.

More downs than ups of late it seems.Between the two of them they seem content laying around/sitting around playing with their phones and or video games.

• 1 month later...

Martina's real name is ------...I remember one time I was arguing with her friend (guest) The friend didn't want to go out for a walk...Spanish is my mother tongue, I listened clearly when the friend told you but ------ and blah blah blah

Edited by StnCld316

8 hours ago, kokiuh27 said:

Martina's real name is ------...I remember one time I was arguing with her friend (guest) The friend didn't want to go out for a walk...Spanish is my mother tongue, I listened clearly when the friend told you but ------ and blah blah blah

We just go by the names that RLC Gave them.    It's for Safety & Security Purposes of the Tenants.

Thanks

Alberto and Martina are married.  It was hilarious when word got to their Village that they were living 'on cam'.  Mom and Dad came to visit.  Dad clearly is not a fan of Alberto.  Mom peered into each cam in every room.  Not certain what she hoped to see?  Little men running around in the background.  At the end of the 3 day visit they said to Martina 'well you know what is best'  and 'at least keep it out of the living room"!  That was about two years ago.  A & M followed that restriction for about six months!  I don't speak Spanish but a friend on RLCF who does and really likes their apt translated for me.

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

seriously GIF

Given out Real names.... What next their address and phone number!!

Matter of time before someone mentions their family member's names and where they live and work. How about their health records and bank account info and perhaps any criminal records? Fucking amazing. A true voyeur is a thing of the past. Now it is about being a perverted stalker. That is the way society is nowadays and will get even worse. All the privacy protection in the world is no match for stalkers and hackers and social media. 

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Matter of time before someone mentions their family member's names and where they live and work. How about their health records and bank account info and perhaps any criminal records? Fucking amazing. A true voyeur is a thing of the past. Now it is about being a perverted stalker. That is the way society is nowadays and will get even worse. All the privacy protection in the world is no match for stalkers and hackers and social media. 

So true and some don't realise what danger they could do giving out any information about the tenants. If memory serves me right, Diana a former tenant had problems because some idiot posted information about her on a forum and endangered her safety.