Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

Friend was attractive.    Was there a frisson of attraction between them?   (When have I ever not thought this possible?)   

Friend looked down her T-shirt sadly at her comparative lack of bosom, and this may have been why she kept out of the shower.    Shame!

Sadly, too, she had several emotional argumentative phone calls - possible trouble back at home - ending in tears.

If she comes back when she is happy we might find out Martina harbours some sexy longings! 

6 hours ago, iloner said:

Friend was attractive.    Was there a frisson of attraction between them?   (When have I ever not thought this possible?)   

Friend looked down her T-shirt sadly at her comparative lack of bosom, and this may have been why she kept out of the shower.    Shame!

Sadly, too, she had several emotional argumentative phone calls - possible trouble back at home - ending in tears.

If she comes back when she is happy we might find out Martina harbours some sexy longings! 

Sorry wrong comments!!!8)

8 hours ago, One Eyed Willie said:

Fantasies about some girls and friends they have over are a bit ott but JMO. Some members must see other things I don't (maybe my age) ::)

Just trying to spice up a rather dull pudding.

And once in a blue moon these good things happen!   (Or nearly happen!)

On 9/6/2018 at 12:30 PM, iloner said:

After last nights session it would appear perhaps the friend has brought some of thoes troubles to Albertos and Martinas doorstep.

• 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, charlietheangel said:

Martina being away for so long kind of worries me a little. I hope she comes back!

I was a bit concerned as well. Seemed to me things weren't running all that smoothly between them before she left. Perhaps that's why she took a vacation.

• 2 weeks later...

Although there company and visitors has slowed down,  Martina and Alberto do keep me and some viewers sitting and watching in her there life.  I do believe Martina may now want more of her female friends company "like any woman" to visit for conversation.  Good to see that they haven't put in an add "for someone extra to join them in bed" I think they are doing fine as a couple.8)