Fan Page for Martina & Alberto

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 1:33 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Martina is one of the best "real" girls and the apartment is of the "voyeur-type" quality that some of us look for. A picture is worth a thousand words but RLC frowns on any images (pics, gifs or videos) posted and will use DMCA takedowns. Any past pics were deleted and any third party use of posting images can still be deleted from RLC. So, no point posting images if your hard work keeps getting removed from this site. Therefore, no point in making many comments without supporting images. 

yeah, i noticed that all the hosting files are gone or unacessable... whats about that? are they taken down by the admins after awhile or what?

5 hours ago, straffe134 said:

yeah, i noticed that all the hosting files are gone or unacessable... whats about that? are they taken down by the admins after awhile or what?

DMCA requests xcamfan admin to remove any RLC images when RLC puts that order in to DMCA. Any subscribers caught downloading images will be banned from RLC. Also DMCA can make individuals and companies liable for copyright infringements. Some third party file host sites will allow image posting but will be deleted after or before three days. RLC plays hardball with anyone posting images of their site.

I'm sure that RLC has their reasons for being hard on picture posters, but there is a downside also. A number of years ago, I hadn't ever even heard of RLC and wouldn't have cared if I just read something about it. One day, I saw a picture of Leora naked in her kitchen (this was back when it was the truly prime Leora). There was the watermark of Real Life Camera down in the corner so I went to search for whatever it was. I have no idea of how many years of full membership that one picture got out of me, but I'd guess five to seven at a minimum. Interestingly, I read some comments later regarding that single picture and a couple of the people that were commenting, were practically frantic wanting to know who that girl was and how they could get to see more of her. That told me that RLC got far more out of that single picture than just my membership.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 5:56 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

The other day Martina did a very nice solo masturbation set in that extra bed room on her tummy, "I thought it was very sexy and hope she continues to treat us with that show again in the future."8)

Does Martina EVER had sex on her back ? I always see her laying face down when there is action. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is Martina a graduate student or working from home

Martina spends a lot of time on a computer working on something looking like a research project.  She seems to have various reference material spread out. Does anyone know what she is doing?

One of the only people on RLC who appears to be employed in something meaningful.

Besides being easy on the eyes, she appears smarter than the phone looking lay abouts.

• 1 month later...