Fan Page Lana & Robert

4 hours ago, Ebin said:

I'm not looking for the RLC police to ban me.

A good framing avoids the reperage of the figure, bottom left. For photos, it is quite easy to remove those that include watermarks. But like many, you prefer to enjoy images and vid, and let others take the risks.

19 hours ago, momo5768 said:

A good framing avoids the reperage of the figure, bottom left. For photos, it is quite easy to remove those that include watermarks. But like many, you prefer to enjoy images and vid, and let others take the risks.

I expect nobody to take risks, I'm not the one asking others to post pics and videos. I made a simple comment asking if anyone else had been privy to this. I pay my monthly fee's to RLC, and have for over 2 years. Everything I see and discuss has been bought and paid for. By me. You're the one with your hat in your hand.

12 hours ago, Ebin said:

I expect nobody to take risks, I'm not the one asking others to post pics and videos. I made a simple comment asking if anyone else had been privy to this. I pay my monthly fee's to RLC, and have for over 2 years. Everything I see and discuss has been bought and paid for. By me. You're the one with your hat in your hand.

First, I do not do the sleeve. Then, rlcfans is supposed to be a sharing site. If we do not want to or can not share, the interest of following this site escapes me. After, everyone makes his choices.

9 hours ago, momo5768 said:

First, I do not do the sleeve. Then, rlcfans is supposed to be a sharing site. If we do not want to or can not share, the interest of following this site escapes me. After, everyone makes his choices.

I do understand where you're coming from, I honestly do, but the RLC Gestapo has made it extremely difficult for people who want to share and talk about their site to post innocent conversation pieces (pics). I would think they'd encourage this type of thing, as it promotes their site, but that is currently not the case. I know it used to be allowed in the past, but the dynamic has apparently changed. No offense was intended directly towards you, and I apologize if I got snarky, but I enjoy RLC and would rather not get banned. I'm not going to post anything I've (allegedly) capped in an open forum, and I would never ask anyone else do take that risk.

16 hours ago, Ebin said:

I do understand where you're coming from, I honestly do, but the RLC Gestapo has made it extremely difficult for people who want to share and talk about their site to post innocent conversation pieces (pics). I would think they'd encourage this type of thing, as it promotes their site, but that is currently not the case. I know it used to be allowed in the past, but the dynamic has apparently changed. No offense was intended directly towards you, and I apologize if I got snarky, but I enjoy RLC and would rather not get banned. I'm not going to post anything I've (allegedly) capped in an open forum, and I would never ask anyone else do take that risk.

OK. But pictures framed without the identifier, bottom left are not reparable.

• StnCld316 featured this topic
  • StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...