Fan Page Lana & Robert

On 10/11/2017 at 11:18 PM, StnCld316 said:

The Pictures that can't be seen were on Third Party Hosting Servers. The Server they were on received a DMCA Takedown Notice and they removed them from their Servers.

Any Picture posted on the Open Forum RLC Boards have to be uploaded using Third Party Hosts. This had to be done as the RLCF Servers got Taken Down in July.

I am currently working on an alternative and I should have my testing done soon then this Forum can get back into gear and start rolling once again.

On 10/11/2017 at 11:18 PM, StnCld316 said:

The Pictures that can't be seen were on Third Party Hosting Servers. The Server they were on received a DMCA Takedown Notice and they removed them from their Servers.

Any Picture posted on the Open Forum RLC Boards have to be uploaded using Third Party Hosts. This had to be done as the RLCF Servers got Taken Down in July.

I am currently working on an alternative and I should have my testing done soon then this Forum can get back into gear and start rolling once again.

Thanks @StnCld316 for the information.  I will look forward to your success.

Seem Lana and Robert have a guest over, I wonder if she is a close friend or family? I guess its good to see that a lot of these apartments are starting to bring in other people to keep things from getting boring. but who could get bored watching sexy Lana anyway.8)

Just got to see Lana and Roberts guest up close, she is very sexy,:rolleyes: I thought she was going to show me some action but "she teased and a good one too" with a smile and now gone to sleep...maybe I well get lucky and catch her next time.8)

I was watching Lana today, and she was laying on the couch looking so so and then while looking at her laptop she started playing with herself, then masturbation, once she got so hot she "jumped up and went away from the cams" I believe a hidden room where she must have finished off and had an orgasm, when she came back to the living room she put back on her panties and laid back on the couch and started looking at her laptop again.  I guess the viewers well always miss out with the shy ones.  But I do believe she and Robert have been around long enough to no better by now.  Thanks Lana for that SAD show.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Lana and robert no sex about a week something seems off this couple mostly seems like robert is the issue if anybody figures out what is wrong with this guy please let me know they used to bang alot now not at all does he have penis issues like daniel are they born again virgins waiting for marriage lol lana seems frustrated maybe this is normal thing a and d used to have sex all the time too now barely at all 

i don;t know weather Lana and Robert has some kind of bad vib with RLC or its viewers, and I see that Lana is having another ugly>:( day with the cams..."if you don't want to be seen by the cams I am sure the door is never locked" leave and stop wasting the viewers money.  I am sure there getting paid on time and they do love the money and nice place to STAY!!!!  I think these two have gone down the toilet with the rest of the shit they push out.8)

yah i'm at a lost of words what has happened to this couple they still seem to have passion and feelings for each other kissing but nothing physical at all for a while now, they used to bang alot something happened i don't know if it's to piss us off or what but it' s tragic they are a nice young couple but at this rate they are turning into adriana and daniel

On 11/10/2017 at 4:56 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

i don;t know weather Lana and Robert has some kind of bad vib with RLC or its viewers, and I see that Lana is having another ugly>:( day with the cams..."if you don't want to be seen by the cams I am sure the door is never locked" leave and stop wasting the viewers money.  I am sure there getting paid on time and they do love the money and nice place to STAY!!!!  I think these two have gone down the toilet with the rest of the shit they push out.8)

i'm startint to think that too, like maybe it's robert and lana choosing not to have sex because they are unhappy with rlc, i thought at first maybe something was wrong with robert but it could be something else like whatever the reason in the end the only losers are us the paying fans

• 2 weeks later...