Fan Page Lana & Robert

Lana and Robert must have fallen in love all over again, its been nothing but sex lately with this two,  I am glad to see this,  for a while I was afraid they was getting ready to break up.....there was no sex at all, and seems Lana was always in a bad mood in from of the cams.  I am glad to see that the energy has picked up again for them.8)

• 4 weeks later...

BoB is great...and Blondie too :wub:

God, I congratulate Bob for finding us some women to keep his apartment when he's on vacation with Lana.
All more cute than the others, and especially I say well, especially not being afraid to show us their pretty body and forgetting with incredible ease that this place is full of cameras.
BOB you are the best,keep it up 8)

The new apartment sitters are very nice. She is really cute and with quite the body. I am not sure though why he feels the need when he cums to catch it in his hands; ewww. Or in their bathtub fun to cum into the tub water. Not a place I want to return to after that is floating around. 

7 hours ago, Capeguy said:

The new apartment sitters are very nice. She is really cute and with quite the body. I am not sure though why he feels the need when he cums to catch it in his hands; ewww. Or in their bathtub fun to cum into the tub water. Not a place I want to return to after that is floating around. 

No fun sitting in a bath with Tadpoles floating around.    ;D

Drama here this evening. Seems like they're having a quarrel going :(
He came into the LR all in tears, sat down by the puter and poured himself a large shot. She grabbed the bottle and tried to empty it in the sink, they had a short struggle and he managed to get it back. She left and went for the BR again...

They're still at it - he seems to want something she's hiding in her hands, can be car-keys or something, but I can't see what it is. He's been drinking, maybe she doesn't want him to drive? Just guessing here, since I only see free cam and don't understand the language.

Sad to see this couple in this way, they seemed so close and harmonic. But that's life... Hope they figure it out.

For the last two weeks Lana has been looking extremely sexy,  seems she and Robert are doing even better for me and some viewers,  Lana has always been sexy, but in the beginning she was a little bit moody,  but that could have been because she was not use to the cams or maybe I am taking her facial expression wrong,  some times I watch her and she seems to lonely and need another female friend to talk too.  I am hoping they keep up the energy that they are giving.8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...