Fan Page Lana & Robert

• 2 weeks later...

This is a question, not a complaint of any kind.

I don't see any pictures in this discussion (for Lana & Robert). I see names of uploaded images but they are not links that work for me. I am not complaining except I am not sure if it would be a problem if I posted some. I only have access to the free camera so I would not have any images from the paid cameras.

On 5/28/2017 at 2:44 AM, StnCld316 said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Why is it that I am not able to view your *.png file??  The same thing is happening with other peoples *.jpg files.  I have paid my membership so I am pretty srue that is not the reason.

Edited by StnCld316

8 hours ago, Spoonie123 said:

Why is it that I am not able to view your *.png file??  The same thing is happening with other peoples *.jpg files.  I have paid my membership so I am pretty srue that is not the reason.

The Pictures that can't be seen were on Third Party Hosting Servers. The Server they were on received a DMCA Takedown Notice and they removed them from their Servers.

Any Picture posted on the Open Forum RLC Boards have to be uploaded using Third Party Hosts. This had to be done as the RLCF Servers got Taken Down in July.

I am currently working on an alternative and I should have my testing done soon then this Forum can get back into gear and start rolling once again.