Fan Page Lana & Robert

Lana and Robert started out boring but now makes me want to sign on and check them out daily.  These two love to please each other, even when one is not in the mood.  I still trying to figure out who is the older sexy lady that visits at times......who ever she is..she is not shy of the cams.  Robert has a very sexy lady and he should always be happy with her.8)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2018 at 12:25 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Lana and Robert started out boring but now makes me want to sign on and check them out daily.  These two love to please each other, even when one is not in the mood.  I still trying to figure out who is the older sexy lady that visits at times......who ever she is..she is not shy of the cams.  Robert has a very sexy lady and he should always be happy with her.8)

You are not speaking of Blonde Chloe who now has Stesha's old apt?

Just now, Harry1949 said:

Ok, will keep an eye out.  Dark hair or blonde or between, tall or short, is she there for the parties or visits at other times?

She is a blonde sort of tall,  a little mature very sexy....sometimes Lana sleeps with her....she may be a family member also.8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lana and Robert had a great couple to sit and watch the apartment while they where gone.  This couple seem to be more mature and all none script sex from what I saw.  If they where trying to get any type of viewers I was one of them.  Lately I haven't been able to say this much "but good job RLC" and bring them back again one day.8)

• 5 weeks later...

Lana and Robert seems to be very low key, but does attract the viewers as myself.  I am surprise they don't get more good write up's.....besides Lana is very pretty and sexy and she and Robert do have good company that visits at times.  Some times they reminds me of Nelly and Bogdan..."until I see the animal cages"..lol    Yesterday Lana did give us a very nice and sexy masturbation set too......when alone she is not shy about her needs.8)