Fan Page Lana & Robert

Looks like Lana and Robert has a lot of company over today.."a very mature crowd" and things are going well with everyone.  Seeing that Nelly and Bogdan doesn't stay home anymore and have broken a record taking as many vacations as they can....I think that Lana and Robert has moved them out of the light.  Since day one Lana and Robert have been a true voyeur couple and surly does has love and pride for each other.8)

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Lana and Robert does have company again...some I have seen before...surly things are going well these two.8)

They are one of if not the best couple here . nothing fake about them and they are the only proof to the Title of the Site. REAL LIFE CAM. They are living and having funny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lana and Robert had a great party last night...I sat in on most of it and everyone had fun and did a lot of dancing.  Lana's girlfriends was sexy and was mature....at the end of the day, no one was forced to sleep or have sex with others..."but Lana and Robert did take a few love making moments by them self.s while company was in the living room....and I didn't see nothing wrong with that".   When it comes to parties I do think that "Lana Robert and Linda and Tibor" has put the popular Nelly and Bogdan towards the back of the line..."speaking of Nelly and Bogdan..do they ever stay home anymore? LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 9:09 AM, Sketch said:

Nelly and Bogdan are one of the REAL ones and in Real Life people are not home 24/7. 

This is so true my friend..but most and all real life people don't have cams in there homes with viewers and work for RLC either.  I am not a hatter of Nelly and Bogdan, but I do think that Lana and Robert may have taken them out of the line up for first place.8)  

• 3 weeks later...

Lana and Robert seem to be nothing but Voyeur material as a couple here at RLC...."nothing fake...no issues and no extras in bed"....I do enjoy their company when they have their get together's and when Lana's girl friends comes over and they do their yoga moves.  Lana and Roberts sex is always good to view, weather its in bed or on the couch.  I am looking forward in hoping they have some kind of Christmas party.8)

Looks like Lana and Robert have a guest couple visiting, and has also given them their master bed room to sleep in..."that does show real friendship for me."  The lady is attractive, and I have just watched her please her guy with a very nice blow job...."the guy is so so lucky, because his lady took his load down and never spilled a drop out of her mouth...after she was done she had a few swallows of bottled water. Dam!!! LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Is this Lana and Robert staying in the apartment right now? There was another couple that was staying in the apartment staying in the main bedroom always watching TV while the couple that is in the apartment currently were sleeping in the guest room at the time. The girl I thought was Lana had long hair down her back longer than the girl that is currently staying in the apartment, she has smaller breasts as well. The guy she was with were both nymphos they had sex quite a bit or she blew him.

13 hours ago, Diesel said:

Is this Lana and Robert staying in the apartment right now? There was another couple that was staying in the apartment staying in the main bedroom always watching TV while the couple that is in the apartment currently were sleeping in the guest room at the time. The girl I thought was Lana had long hair down her back longer than the girl that is currently staying in the apartment, she has smaller breasts as well. The guy she was with were both nymphos they had sex quite a bit or she blew him.

Haven't seen who is in the apartment but they do have friends over that fuck from time to time. Wouldn't surprise me if Lana&Robert are on vacation and they haven't updated.

• 2 months later...

Lana is 22 years old because I remember that in 2018 I entered the RLC, it was Lana's birthday, there was a birthday balloon with the number 22....It means that she was 21 years old when she entered the RLC or maybe she was 20 years old...she was almost like a teenager.