Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

Nicole and Gina seem to have given Neia some kind of a party, I am going to assume that it was a birthday party.. I also see the that sexy twins "Lia and Mia" are there as well.  The twins has always supported Neia and been by her side from what I have seen...its was nice for them to join,  I wonder why Beatrice did show,  at one point she and Neia use to be of best friends... I guess Beatrice still has her head stuck up Kustie and Luci's asshole and has forgotten about her true friends.  Good job ladies "Nicole, Gina, Lia and Mia":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Neia!!!!!8)

13 hours ago, LIOR10 said:

why they left the project??

and why Hopefully, we won't see either one back at RLC.??

thanks.

Why they left is open to speculation. I have my personal views on that, as well as why I hope they won't be back. This was Nicole's third kick at the cat. It didn't take long after her third arrival to  resort to the Nicole we knew from previous occasions: manipulative and devious, not to be trusted.

Neia fell right in with her, seeing Nic as a mentor, and followed Nicole like a lamb follows its mother. Both connived against Gina, who finally saw the light of day.

• 7 months later...

I hope Nicole is back to stay for a while.

It looks like a kind of a reunion to me. Today Nicole visit Amina and the other day both Anne and Rosemary did visit Irma in one of the other apartments. It makes me wonder if most of the girls actually lives permantly in Barcalona and not only visiting on a tourist visa.