Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

Many thanks my friend,that has cleared up several issues for me. It also explains why I have had some very strange looks from my Spanish friends. I now feel sufficiently informed & confident to return to Spain on holiday,unless the £ falls any further against the €. ;D

By the way, I voted Remain !

In regard to mocking British Plumbing,there are two key issues. Why do Plumbers never turn up when they say they will, and why do they charge you double what they quoted?

Muchas gracias mi amigo, que ha aclarado varios temas para mí. También explica por qué he tenido algunas miradas muy extrañas de mis amigos españoles. Ahora me siento suficientemente informado y confidente para volver a España en vacaciones, a menos que el £ cae más lejos contra el €. ;D

Por cierto, he votado ¡Permanezca!

En cuanto a burlarse de British Plumbing, hay dos cuestiones clave. ¿Por qué los fontaneros nunca aparecen cuando dicen que lo harán, y por qué te cobran el doble de lo que citaron?

Nicole could have been perfect, she could have been the greatest tenant on rlc of all time. She is nice looking, the most sexy looking on rlc in my opinion, she fucks a lot and also bates a lot. She was open from day one. She would have been perfect, but she screwd everything. She screwd her relationships with Jess, Estelle and everyone else. She screwd us, not just by blacking out cams, but disturbed the dynamics of the apartments, and creating bad atmosphere. Also, since the fight with Estelle, she has bearly been home

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Nicole could have been perfect, she could have been the greatest tenant on rlc of all time. She is nice looking, the most sexy looking on rlc in my opinion, she fucks a lot and also bates a lot. She was open from day one. She would have been perfect, but she screwd everything. She screwd her relationships with Jess, Estelle and everyone else. She screwd us, not just by blacking out cams, but disturbed the dynamics of the apartments, and creating bad atmosphere. Also, since the fight with Estelle, she has bearly been home

I agree with those who criticice Nicole, I think she has been selfish etc. but I kind of feel a bit sorry for Nicole too. She probably came to rlc, and thought the purpose of rlc was to bee sexually active on cam. When she brought in a guy to fuck, the conflict started with Jess. After having messed up b1 completly, she probably thought she would fix things up by moving to b2. There she could fuck guys on cam, and if she had the big room she could fuck guys without getting in conflict with the other girls, like she did with Jess. Only problem was that she had to bring in Estelle to get the big room. But moving to b2, and sharing bed with Estelle, only made things worse. Now she has messed up b2 worse than she did to b1

How do you solve a problem like Maria? Nicole?

Last night she danced with latest lothario on the balcony, the police turned up, Danaya threw a conniption and had to be comforted by a naked Angel, and then Nic got fucked bang in front of Cam 7.

There was more excitement, action, sex and true romance in one hour of Nicole than hours of farting about with paints by the Famous Five kids in B1.

Getting on with other tenants (and not having the neighbours call the police) is important.   

But she sure does give a show, and she loves the Spanish guys and they love her.    And I missed her beating up her best friend.    Damn!

Solution: Give this girl her own apartment - with a second room for passing nymphomaniacs to service her cast-offs.

On 4-12-2016 at 6:04 PM, Rob1 said:

Please be respectful and only post positive comments

Will do, boss...

Nicole, your performance last night was amazing. Long slow tease, the doors to the closet opened... some clothes were taken out and carelessly thrown on the bed. Oh boy, this got my heart racing. Out came the big suitcase, you placed it near the bed. Your fingers gently caressed the suitcase, slowly undoing one lock, then the other, opening it, revealing it's awaiting insides. Could this be the moment we have all been waiting for?

The first items of clothing went in, more followed, and more... more... even more... If the suitcase had a voice we would have heard it whispering "No, please, it's too much, you're gonna hurt me, it won't fit". But you didn't stop, had your way with it, kept stuffing it, pounding it, oh man it was so hot to watch.

Thank you Nicole, I think I need a towel now.

I suppose she had to go.

B1 and B2 rely on interaction between the girls for their pulling power and she was too much the one-girl whirlwind.

But whenever she did turn up at night it was worth staying with her because either the dildo would be in or a Spanish guy would fuck her brains out.

Suggestion was she's putting together a business plan with her Bf.   

If it involves fucking and Spanish guys I would buy shares.

• StnCld316 locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations to RLC staff on a very quick UM.

Won't be long before Nicole is back on Tinder sourcing some Spanish beef for the evening.

Rose is going to be listening to N's vibrator going all night or having her arse slammed against the wall by a muscly hunk.

Belle is never going to give Rose satisfaction.     One night Rose will hear N's dildo buzzing and pop in to help her out.

You know, I reckon Nicole might be up for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Great show from Nicole last night.

One of her identikit Spanish blokes was providing able assistance while she humped dildoed and fingered herself to orgasm.

He wasn't as well endowed as her usual standard, and perhaps he knew it, because he hid in the bed and would not fuck her even though she was humping his trousered chipolata like a dog on a carpet.   Then she blew him off camera in the bathroom, and immediately after back in bed he kept a towel covering his erection while he pumped her with her pink digger, until at last she sucked him off while he continued pumping.   She must have found him at the gym to keep his arm going for that long.

A one hour spectacular!