Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

Speculation only ..................

One of her first night's with us Nichole got really horny but was unable to bring herself to bate.    Eventually she went into Jess's room even though the door was shut but Jess was not receptive.    What might have been?

So Nich got onto Tindr and tried out the first Spanish bloke - not much good.   But the second proved very satisfying and seems to me he is VERY keen on her, they are all smiles together, BUT is she as keen?

Last night she bated with her pink friend and today she had hardly said hello to Irma and she was grabbing her tits.   Got to be a good beginning.

I had wondered whether she might be up for some fake play with Nora but now Irma has turned up my money is on Irma and Nichole reprising the famous night with Anna.

I'm sure Nich can hardly wait to get Irma's advice and guidance (as in: let me push it in and out for you) on her new found pink friend.

Jess then took over and did a much better massage. As soon as Jess tried to get more intimate by moving her hands around to Nicole's breasts or down from her bum between her legs Nicole moved her hands away. Remember a couple of days ago these two were not talking.

After this Irma took Nicole's place and I signed off.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

Hopefully more pics to come.    What a great night.

Jess and Nich put their differences aside and massaged each other front and back.   My highlight was Nich putting oil on Jess's tits so she could slide them over her, and Jess probing with her fingers into Nich's top of thigh region which caused Nich to cry out several times and Mich to hold Nich's hands down from trying to stop Jess' intimate work.

Only annoying thing - that bloke kept moving around, both in the way and causing the cams to stutter frames, and he hit on jess very aggressively especially in the kitchen while she very patiently and smilingly pushed him off.    What a treasure, and she must be as horny as hell.    But they are professionals, or else why wouldn't Jess and Nich finish each other off in bed once the party was over.

Don't know what's been going on through the day, but I just watched Jess and Nicole in the LR now - Jess streatching out (after workout I guess), lying on the floor. Nicole came down from shower to pick up something from the balcony - they didn't even look at each other. It was weird to see after their hot session on the couch last night.

Not sure what to make of their behaviour today. It seems like Nicole has gone back to her 'Ice Queen' mode?

Maybe she's a bit embarrassed about last night, but from what I saw it looked to me like she enjoyed Jess's sexy massage?

Only watched some of the party but from what i saw the cam kept sticking which was a pain and why on earth do the fellas that turn up in these apts always act like idiots,are their hormones going nuts so they have to be so uncool,they don't add much to the parties in my opinion.

I have a few questions about the gallery..for one where is it? i can't see a link to it,also i know there is a charge to view it which i have no problem with but do you guys think its worth paying for as i can't see a preview to decide;D

1 hour ago, robuk said:

Only watched some of the party but from what i saw the cam kept sticking which was a pain and why on earth do the fellas that turn up in these apts always act like idiots,are their hormones going nuts so they have to be so uncool,they don't add much to the parties in my opinion.

I have never seen any guy visiting acting as much of an idiot as this one. I mean if you go to a party and two girls are making a sexy scene you don't take out your phone to take pictures and record from every angle.
That is more likely to make them to stop then anything. I'm pretty sure they hinted him to stop at least a couple of times and luckily he stopped eventually.
I would have been so embarrassed if I were Michelle who brought him there. 

Nora has taken Irma and Jess to B2, like Michelle's visit last night maybe this was no prearranged as B2 didn't seem ready. Initially no sign of Danaya and Karol so maybe they were out.

Nicole is elsewhere, most likely with her guy. I wonder her what Nora's thoughts are on this and what the repercussions might be ?