Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

Is Nicole the one who smokes vaper?

I was watching her in the kitchen. She made something in the blender and drank it in the cup. What threw me off is that she just rinsed the mixer and the cup with water and put them back to the shelf. ??? I am pretty sure other girls do dishes with soap after they're done.

Is it weird that she turned me off right away?  It's a shared apartment and I think it's kinda inconsiderate to do that.

6 hours ago, rlcftr said:

I was watching her in the kitchen. She made something in the blender and drank it in the cup. What threw me off is that she just rinsed the mixer and the cup with water and put them back to the shelf. ??? I am pretty sure other girls do dishes with soap after they're done.

Is it weird that she turned me off right away?  It's a shared apartment and I think it's kinda inconsiderate to do that.

No. For some reason they rarely use soap or dishwater detergent. Even in the dishwasher. They just rinse everything and that's it. That's why you see them occasionally sniff a glass, cup or dish before using it.

6 hours ago, rlcftr said:

Good Candidates for Listeria.

On 18/01/2017 at 9:40 AM, PeterGrey said:

From us freeloaders - Goodbye Nicole, you've been a blast! You're a true gem and you've given us more than we could ask for. Don't ever change, you're wonderful. Good luck in B2, be well and hope to see you again. *hugs

Nicole reminded me of Rita..........and I never cared for Rita.

Nicole, I recognize that her involvement has always been involved in some controversy over relationships with her roommates, but now, it would be nice to show a little of that power you have ... maybe it's time to take the floor controls, And show the world that you know how to motivate your roommates at a party ...
Now you have the opportunity with the entrance of a new participant ... to carry out those parties in which we all enjoy and that would make your march leave a good taste ...
Hagaló and you will see how your popularity within RLC ... will improve and take you to where you really should be.

Watched Nicole massage Danaya last night in her bedroom with some of the other girls helping,Danaya had her legs spread wide and Nicole hands massaged the inside of those legs but never quite reached the areas i hoped she would...then suddenly the massage was over and Danaya was gone,sometimes i hope for more than will ever happen,if these girls do not have real lesbian tendencies i think they will always play around the edges..maybe i'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Please pardon the repetitive nature of this post. Most of this was previously posted in Estelle's fan page but since it wasn't complementary  to Estelle I reconsidered and thought it more appropriate here. I  am a fan of Nichole and I don't agree with some who think that the last girl standing (Estelle) in Barca 2 is a Saint and that Nicole is somehow responsible for the disturbance. For those just tuning in, there has been a little skirmish between Nichole and Estella and right now, it appears that Nichole has fled the apartment , perhaps giving the appearance  that Estelle is the victor. I cannot endorse some observations made by others as to the cause or blame and think a different point of view  is in order.  Nichole has been an entertaining and active participant of the RLC concept since she first arrived in Barca1. She has shown sensitivity and compassion towards others (especially the would be lover that couldn't ..ah...preform) and a fun and active participant in both apartments,... mostly. This changed within the first week after Estelle  joined Barca2. There was a  noticeable change in the dynamic with both the other occupants and Nicole. First offense was that both seemed to shun the other two roommates and spent as much time as possible either out of the apartment or sequestered in their room. An inability or reluctance to participate in any group activity became the norm for these two roommates.  As the days wore on it appeared that everyone in the apartment started to isolate themselves and the previously active and fun atmosphere at Barca2 just disappeared.  It was obvious that Estelle had no intention of trying to please anyone and would dampen any attempts by Nichole to participate in anything fun, sociable or sensual. It is beyond my comprehension that someone would join an enterprise like RLC and be so unaware that her constant sedentary behavior in the same dingy cloths, day after day, incessantly smoking (vaping IS smoking) and glued to mobile devices is what she or her employer would consider a meaningful contribution to the project.  One cannot help but wonder exactly why she was there? Estelle certainly didn't try to add much to the content and slowly became more and more of a wet towel smothering the flame. Her sedentary and self absorbed attitude was affecting to all the tenants but mostly her roommate.   It doesn't matter to me whatever or whoever caused of the fight last night, my vote is to restoring the balance in this remove the completely unaware and return Nichole for her last few weeks.