Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

I have to take everything back that I said about Nicole. I was ready to give up on her last night when she continued to tease the hell out of her boy toy. Then,  she took him to the bathroom for some oral, making sure she stayed out of camera range.

They then ended up in Nicole's room where the guy ended up giving Nicole the ride of her life. She had the covers over her shoulders at first, but then she got carried away and we had a front row seat as she climaxed. Kudos to the stud.

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎13 at 5:22 AM, Folgore said:

Thank you for sharing!

Can you share with me that video, that link (Video Content No Longer Available) have no file to download...thanks

Edited by StnCld316

Nicole and new girl Sofia seem to be getting on well.

Nic has been my main watch these last few day.    Not only can she be relied on to find and roger any nearby meaty male, she has adopted Belle's open leg position on the bed for the rest of the time.    Her meaty flaps hang out to cool her superheated pussy like a dog's tongue.

Its a success because Replay has Nicole in 9 out of the 15 thumbnails!   

This girl must be due for a bonus that would make Belle envious!

Apparently Nicole and Sofie,the most recent addition to B2, know each other. They were quite chummy when Sofie moved in. When bedtime came along, they kissed each other on the cheek before going to their respective rooms.

Hopefully, their friendship will endure.