Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

• hotwal pinned this topic

She looked nice in the shower.   Strong featured face; slightly sturdy body.  

She had better start exercising at the Jess body sculpture school every day or those B1 lifestyle pounds could soon pile up on her frame.

I'm hoping she's got a strong sex drive, so she can repay Jess' tuition by helping her turn those inadequate bathtime bates into explosive orgasms in the bedroom.

It is Christmas after all.

12 hours ago, delta10 said:

B2 was the destination. From the chat room posts 2 Guys there too, one reported to be the last to be seen with Lima at B1.

Almost correct. The guy last night was the guy she had sex with on October 11th. Not to be confused with the guy she had sex with on November 17th. That one looked kinda similar, but was definately not the same fellow, I guess Lima has a type...

The sex on October 11th almost looked like a business transaction, after shooting his load it took him less than 10 minutes to take a shower, get dressed, talk to Milena and Jasmin downstairs for a minute and get out the door. Last night seemed friendly and casual mostly, so I think Lima's squeeze was just in a hurry back in October. ;)

No idea who the other visiting chap was last night. Never seen him before. Didn't watch the whole thing until the end, but he didn't participate much in the conversation, he mostly just sat there at the far end of the table, ogling Lima's cleavage. Must have been a friend of Lima's dude then, he didn't seem connected to any of the girls.

6 hours ago, CowArt said:

Almost correct. The guy last night was the guy she had sex with on October 11th. Not to be confused with the guy she had sex with on November 17th. That one looked kinda similar, but was definately not the same fellow, I guess Lima has a type...

The sex on October 11th almost looked like a business transaction, after shooting his load it took him less than 10 minutes to take a shower, get dressed, talk to Milena and Jasmin downstairs for a minute and get out the door. Last night seemed friendly and casual mostly, so I think Lima's squeeze was just in a hurry back in October. ;)

No idea who the other visiting chap was last night. Never seen him before. Didn't watch the whole thing until the end, but he didn't participate much in the conversation, he mostly just sat there at the far end of the table, ogling Lima's cleavage. Must have been a friend of Lima's dude then, he didn't seem connected to any of the girls.

I watched until the 3 girls from B1 and the 2 guys all left B2.    Michelle then cleared up and lay topless on the settee.   I waited half hour anticipating arrivals at B1 and hoping Mich would succumb to the sweet allure of her own body.

4.30am LT Michelle still not bating on the settee and still no one arrives back at B1.    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz overtook me.

So far as I can tell from Chat and CC Michelle didn't bate and B1 arrived back 5.30 or so without the blokes so no one got fucked - on camera anyway.

Who was Mr Big?  He was the one who fucked Lima when the prevailing wisdom had it that Milena pimped her out for money.    Seeing them last night, Lima had scrubbed up attractively and the other girls seemed to me to be trying to protect her from upset because Mr Big was now chasing both Jessica and Nicole.    He had a way of grasping the backs of their necks in his claw to pin them down; they stiffened, not welcoming his attention, but with a tension that comes from an awareness he has power so they can't complain.

I did not like seeing Jess being made to feel uncomfortable in this way.   Yet all three girls went off happily enough.   

My conclusion (as usual, just an idea based on little evidence and few facts) is that he must work for/with RLC in a position to hire and fire.   This would account for his almost silent sidekick, why the girls treated him with deference, why he seemed certain he could have his pick, why he also knew B2 well and why when he talked with Sia they seemed to have an easy understanding and she was not afraid of him as though they knew each other well from working together.

(More on Milena page)

Thanks for sharing @iloner
So it might be he's connected to RLC in some way. This brings me back to Melissa - could he be the reason for her short stay? Maybe they met outside the apt and she didn't put up with his shit, so he booted her.

Let me just be clear that this is no fact, it's just me thinking out loud from bits and pieces we *think* might be true.
And sorry for discussing Mel in Nicole's page.