Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

Cowart & Iloner,

Thanks for the comments and correction on the guy. I was just copying the earlier comments from the chat room for those not online at the time.

To me also it seemed most likely the guy on 11th Oct was in some way a business deal, maybe arranged by Milena, as the deed was soon done and he left.  The guy on 17th Nov seemed mutual fun plus he didn't leave until early in the morning. Hence more puzzling it was the 11th Oct guy again last night.

I shut down at just after 1:00 LT. From all I read nothing happened at B2. I guess Michelle only topless after B1 and the guys left. Again correlating the various comments my understanding is the three girls arrived back at B1 together but took some time plus lost the guys. Just speculation they could have been to the guys accommodation along the way and if so possibly some quick action.

Much as I had mixed views about Lola particularly nearer the end she knew how to prepare for and throw a party and get everyone in the mood. It was a pity that once she was full of booze she couldn't step back and let the younger ones get intimate at their pace.

Last night if she was still there I'm sure Belle would have either worn something skimpy from the start or changed then at least tried to get the others to do the same.

The positive side is that hopefully Nicole and Jessica are comfortable at B1 without any great attraction to the current B2 girls.

@delta10: There was some confusion in the chat at first about the two guys, mostly because they looked so very similar. Also the business-like way she handled the first, and that she seemed to have a real connection with the second threw us off for a moment, with this guy sitting at the table, happily chatting. Some of us went and checked past recordings and only then we established for sure that the fellow who visited last night was actually #1, not #2.

@iloner: The way "Mr Big" handled Jessica, especially in the kitchen on cam #5 and later in the hall #6 when Jess was writing something on a piece of paper for him, made my skin crawl, grabbing her by the neck like that.

I agree, CowArt, I used the word 'claw' for his hand to try to convey the animal quality of that move;  predatory, controlling.

Nicole has had a brilliant day I think.    Now laying naked in bed, not quite able to bate but clearly wanting to.   And already some nice open leg shots.

A couple of little things: she wandered into Jess' room earlier and a surprised Jess covered her exposed bottom.  Guilty thoughts?    I like the way she is pushing Jess forward.   

Earlier still, in the kitchen, Nicole ran in and patted Jess' bottom a few times, (it is so beautiful!), friendlily of course.   And stroked her leg gently but deliberately after the chocolate wash off.

Not much I know, but we can add it up can't we?    Nico needs to get Jess tipsy, and allow that demanding pussy of hers (did you notice she couldn't stop stroking and touching it in the bath/shower) to take over.

But for now, 12.55 am LT, it is Nico's pussy won't let her sleep.   Be brave.   Its only us watching.    And we would all love you to do whatever your poor puss is craving for.       I think knowing we are all watching her  is making it itch all the more.

Nicole in her bed last night was the most erotic thing I have seen on RLC in a LONG time. 

Looking back, I think Nic and Jess did some planning and the chocolate wrap thing was part of Jess helping Nic build up to this, like Irma helped Polya build up to her first dildo session and Polya helped Stella build up to the BenWah session. I believe with Nicole, we have a "normal" girl on our hands, with no experience in adult entertainment. She's not shy, she has no problems showing off her body in the shower, she's the first girl in a long time that did her first ever shower in the apt facing the camera instead of cowering in a corner or sitting down.

She's willing to put on a show for us. If she was just horny, it would have been a lot easier to sneak a rub under the covers, or disappear to the laundry or downstairs bathroom for a couple of minutes. She really wanted to try and do this for us (and herself), but found it too difficult to share something that intimate with the world... for now. I can totally understand and appreciate that. She will get there, maybe not today or tomorrow, but she will, and I hope I will be online when she does.

Nicole, if you read this: Baby steps girl... Don't try to force something you're not ready for yet and shut down on us afterwards. We have all the time in the world. :wub:

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Wow, The only thing I seen her do last night in bed was smoke her pipe, she got up and once, laid back down and look at her I-pad off and on until about 3:30am their time.8)

You missed out man, she lay naked with open legs facing Cam 7 for about half an hour, and even gave herself a few little rubs downtown. She has great lips. She also kept looking at the cam, and twice took a photo of Cam 7 with her phone :D

Nicole's a babe, my favourite RLC girl at the moment

On 12/7/2016 at 1:36 PM, Benfold said:

You missed out man, she lay naked with open legs facing Cam 7 for about half an hour, and even gave herself a few little rubs downtown. She has great lips. She also kept looking at the cam, and twice took a photo of Cam 7 with her phone :D

Nicole's a babe, my favourite RLC girl at the moment

DONE

this morn when she woke up, she started making some video clips of herself laying in bed, pulling her top asside and playing with her nipples. after playing back, she then pulled her panties aside and filmed close up stroking. finally she pulled her panties down for a close up of some light slow pelvic thrusting

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎08 at 9:14 AM, hapoporo said:

Nicole‘s horny look at Lima‘s pure, shaved, drunken Pussy. She even bite on her under Lip! Lip biting!!! Her Eyes was like from a sibiran Tiger ready to jump on its pray and lick it to death … !

(Image Content No Longer Available)

super........................

Edited by StnCld316