Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

By the way, I do not care if she is with one or a hundred men here, although I recognize that no other girl will want to be intimate with Nicole, but time to time, more knowing about her gynecological or urinary problems ...
What we have left, will not be massages, and dances (although this seems not to be the forte of this house)
In short, just topless and some integral nude.
Anyone here, who does not like girls games, will be very happy.

On 12/12/2016 at 0:42 AM, iloner said:

Nicole's problems - Sex:

Nic has been struggling to bate for a week now, during which time I have seen Jess come at least three times in the bath.   

Even cam girl Jess has kept partly hidden behind the enamel sides and has not bated openly (unless I missed it), so it is understandable poor Nicole has fingered around and about the pussy but not been able to gain relief.

We can safely diagnose a clear case of Burning Pussy syndrome.

Jess will no doubt soon find the Irma Guide to Sexual Frustration with its instructive Massages - sorry, messages.   It suggests:

For Burning Pussy syndrome the ideal solution is injection of fluid from a short hose - use a man if the sex shop is out of stock.   ( Possibly Nic's new contact tried that last night.)    If friendly girls are available, it is quite effective to dab the affected area gently with fluid from the tongue.    Many sufferers have found great relief also from finger massage.  

Wise advice from Irma, which I'm sure Jess is mulling over in her dreams right now.

Maybe the reason Nicole has never bated in bed is because she proved from her fb bringing her off with his fingers/fist that she is a squirter judging by he big wet stain on the sheets this morning. As for Burning Pussy syndrome, he could well be having burning cock syndrome next week! Well that would be nothing more than he deserves. 

hello happyman

I always respect one opinion  ,but what you wrote is a psychological analysis  .

what about the girls do there thing outside the appt ??

you have seen  Jessica come at least three times in the bath  ,no one in here or the other fan side talk about this  , no pict no vid clip nothing ?? 

so for me all these things make no sentence to write them down .

maybe you read a litle too much in freud's books.

soo my advice too all stop reading books of sigmund freud  , write what you factual see !! make comments about it,  give your opinion about it  ,and enjoy RLC as it is .

greetinhs metmij 8)

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎14 at 1:30 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Wow..lol

I know her "Nicole" fans are going to get mad, but Lima must have Nicole out on strip again tonight with another (-----), I figured it out, this is going to happen every other night.  I am sure Lima is getting her fare share of whats she makes.  I also wonder how many beers well she "Lima" drink before Nicole gets in tonight? "I am going with a case"....lol  "Sorry for her fans" We all know what to expect in the morning.....as is every other day there...now!8)

Niclole still out 12:30am gone all day,,, "wow" she must be real good!!! More for Lima's poctket...lol  Another big mistake for RLC and its customers.8)

Naturally, you have proof of all your allegations, right, Rubberman...........or is it just your imagination?

Edited by StnCld316