Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

People on the chat reported sightings last night of Nicole with a vibrator. I wasn't logged in to RLC at the time so tuned in immediately. And behold, Nicole had one of those toys that are so familiar to a lot of us, we've already seen Ilona, Polya, Megan and Stella with exactly the same (RLC issued, or word to mouth advertising?), the Adrien Lastic Butch Cassidy (

):

Create an account to see this content!

Nicole unpacked it, messed about with the batteries a bit, read the instructions, put it down again and went out the door. She came back a little while later with food and a pack of fresh batteries. She took her sweet time cooking dinner and eating it, with the vibrator out in plain sight on her bed the whole time.

Up to her room, more messing about with batteries and the operating manual. Finally she took her vibrator over to Lima's room, apparently you need at least two girls to get such an advanced piece of equipment started. Finally they got it going, Lima made a gesture like she wanted to keep it, but Nicole pried it out of her hands and took it back to her room. Would she be using it under the covers? No, of course not, Nicole is not shy. She spread out on the bed, kitty pointing towards camera #8 and set off. For the next half hour we saw her enjoy her new toy in about every position possible on the bed, I especially liked her on her back, with her legs spread out up against the wall. Did she orgasm? No arched back, no O-faces, but I think she did. She must have enjoyed it, because three and a half hours later, at 01:30AM she had another go, shorter this time, just under 15 minutes.

Thank you Nicole, you were amazing. :wub:

2 hours ago, CowArt said:

People on the chat reported sightings last night of Nicole with a vibrator. I wasn't logged in to RLC at the time so tuned in immediately. And behold, Nicole had one of those toys that are so familiar to a lot of us, we've already seen Ilona, Polya, Megan and Stella with exactly the same (RLC issued, or word to mouth advertising?), the Adrien Lastic Butch Cassidy (

):

Nicole unpacked it, messed about with the batteries a bit, read the instructions, put it down again and went out the door. She came back a little while later with food and a pack of fresh batteries. She took her sweet time cooking dinner and eating it, with the vibrator out in plain sight on her bed the whole time.

Up to her room, more messing about with batteries and the operating manual. Finally she took her vibrator over to Lima's room, apparently you need at least two girls to get such an advanced piece of equipment started. Finally they got it going, Lima made a gesture like she wanted to keep it, but Nicole pried it out of her hands and took it back to her room. Would she be using it under the covers? No, of course not, Nicole is not shy. She spread out on the bed, kitty pointing towards camera #8 and set off. For the next half hour we saw her enjoy her new toy in about every position possible on the bed, I especially liked her on her back, with her legs spread out up against the wall. Did she orgasm? No arched back, no O-faces, but I think she did. She must have enjoyed it, because three and a half hours later, at 01:30AM she had another go, shorter this time, just under 15 minutes.

Thank you Nicole, you were amazing. :wub:

Hello my friend, where I find the photos or videos of Nicole with her toy. Please help me.

With Nora back, hopefully not for long, Nicole and Jess may need to put their bad feelings about each other aside and work as a team else they are likely to be dictated to. Indeed as I type this I can not see Nora while Jess is at the table and Nicole is sat in the easy chair that Jess moved to use when camming downstairs. Are they already comparing their thoughts on Nora and plotting their next moves ?

While in the past Nora had Kiko round, which upset the balance of the apartment, I wonder if she will allow Nicole's guy to visit and sleep over? If not will we see even less of Nicole than recently?

Nicole and Jess have only just gone up to their rooms having continued talking since my last post for around 2 hours.

Has Nora only been in the apartment a few hours and already rocked the boat hard ?????

What we needed was some eye candy and a new playmate for them ......