Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

5 hours ago, robuk said:

Only watched some of the party but from what i saw the cam kept sticking which was a pain and why on earth do the fellas that turn up in these apts always act like idiots,are their hormones going nuts so they have to be so uncool,they don't add much to the parties in my opinion.

Worked fine for me. No glitches.

18 minutes ago, delta10 said:

Nora has taken Irma and Jess to B2, like Michelle's visit last night maybe this was no prearranged as B2 didn't seem ready. Initially no sign of Danaya and Karol so maybe they were out.

Nicole is elsewhere, most likely with her guy. I wonder her what Nora's thoughts are on this and what the repercussions might be ?

Now everybody is home, even Nicole and her guy. Why would there be repercussions? 

23 minutes ago, Hans46458 said:

Now everybody is home, even Nicole and her guy. Why would there be repercussions? 

OK now Nicole has appeared but, presuming Nora still has connections with RLC, because she was not visible and hence doing her job of entertaining RLC viewers.

Not sure I get you, it seems you and some others think Nora is the queen of RLC but others have no clue why this boring person is back.
Am I understanding you correctly if what you are saying is that you think Nora made Nicole come back?
Sounds ridiculous to me when Nora did not do her job at all last night when all the others entertained the RLC viewers. 

Well Irma with Nora is back at B1 from B2, they were there maybe 2 1/2 hours then the 25 min walk each way.

Jess has stayed and Nicole turned up with her guy although he soon left. Will they return to B1 later or sleep on the sofas at B2 ?  Deep down I suspect they would rather be away from Nora. Recall how they talked after Nora arrived having hardly spoken during the days before.

Will Danaya and Karol get into the party at B2 or will it really be Michelle, Jess, Nicole and Michelle's friend? I've got to sign out soon as I was too late last night so will be relying on RLCF members to post a summary.

If the latter a pity Danaya and perhaps Karol too did not come to B1 so Irma and Danaya could start to build a close friendship.

On 1/5/2017 at 6:26 PM, Hans46458 said:

I have never seen any guy visiting acting as much of an idiot as this one. I mean if you go to a party and two girls are making a sexy scene you don't take out your phone to take pictures and record from every angle.
That is more likely to make them to stop then anything. I'm pretty sure they hinted him to stop at least a couple of times and luckily he stopped eventually.
I would have been so embarrassed if I were Michelle who brought him there. 

He only stopped filming because Nora snatched the phone out of his hand and kept it away from him. It looked like she flipped through the gallery too, maybe deleted some of his footage. He was being a real asshole with that camera, especially when he put the phone right up close to Michelle and Irma's panties when I was giving M a lapdance

On 6.1.2017 at 0:18 AM, delta10 said:

Well Irma with Nora is back at B1 from B2, they were there maybe 2 1/2 hours then the 25 min walk each way.

Jess has stayed and Nicole turned up with her guy although he soon left. Will they return to B1 later or sleep on the sofas at B2 ?  Deep down I suspect they would rather be away from Nora. Recall how they talked after Nora arrived having hardly spoken during the days before.

Will Danaya and Karol get into the party at B2 or will it really be Michelle, Jess, Nicole and Michelle's friend? I've got to sign out soon as I was too late last night so will be relying on RLCF members to post a summary.

If the latter a pity Danaya and perhaps Karol too did not come to B1 so Irma and Danaya could start to build a close friendship.

You and your fantasies :P
Clearly Danaya have become close friends with Karol, they have showed that every night lately.
It's become Danaya and Karol and Michelle is on her own.

Beware that I have had some really weird nights lately being sick and sleeping at odd hours so I might mix last night and the night before but this is what I remember:
I think the rest left at 2:30-03:00 ish, nothing worth mentioning happened at B2 that I saw.
When they came home Nicole had fun with her dildo in bed alone. As usual you couldn't see if she got her self to orgasm or not, I would say no.
While that was happening Jessica and Irma want to the bathroom and took a shower with this guy looking 20 years older then them. (he seemed cool tho compared to mr camera guy from earlier) 
There was nothing really sexual about it, Jessica was topless and "surprise" Irma was nude, they washed each other but nothing sexual really. 
After that the guy went home and the three girls sat around chatting a bit before going to bed.

Last night Nichole floated in and out of the action, getting horny watching Irma massaged to orgasm while Jess beside her on a chair frigged her pussy, interrupting Kiko and naked Nora in the LR and then the bathroom, and then having her own massage back only.

Her Bf turned up and over the next 2 hour they screwed, massaged, bathed, screwed again.

I like the way she drifts in and out of the action - getting horny - like a Greek chorus.     Some comment that Nora was cross with her, and of course this is very likely, but not justified.   Nich adds a lot to the sexual mix.  

Though in a way it is a shame she found a Bf because she gets so horny she would by now surely have leapt into bed with all of Jess, Michelle and Irma, and would be bound to have allowed MMMM to fuck her to finish off his evening of hard work (the poor man!). 

Of course, Nora was pissed off at Nicole, who decided to come downstairs for a snack after getting banged. Nora and Kiko were just at the point of Nora riding him on the living room floor when they were rudely interrupted by Nic. Nora had a few words with her, and rightly so. Hell, I was also pissed off at Nic for her poor timing since I was watching the whole nude body rub/massage.

5 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

Of course, Nora was pissed off at Nicole, who decided to come downstairs for a snack after getting banged. Nora and Kiko were just at the point of Nora riding him on the living room floor when they were rudely interrupted by Nic. Nora had a few words with her, and rightly so. Hell, I was also pissed off at Nic for her poor timing since I was watching the whole nude body rub/massage.

Yeah, I saw some of the naked Nora with Kiko show and when there is no one else to watch she is good value.   But she is also (Nora fans please look away now) sometimes a grouch!

I am not against Nora.   B1 has been transformed within days, Jess has become a star, Nichole has fucked her Bf every which way, and Irma has been her usual self.   She has introduced a man into the sacred vestals - normally calling down the wrath of all the gods.    And its been a great success.    Good for her.

BUT if you are going to fuck your Kiko on the LR carpet at the bottom of the only staircase in front of umpteen thousand paying customers what is to be upset about Nichole wondering if she can take a look - perhaps join in if the Bf lets her down?

My guess what pissed her off: Kiko caught sight of sexy Nichole descending the stairs  (remember his sneaky ways with the other girls) and came prematurely, leaving Nora riding a soft cock.  

As I've posted more on already to me last night was far too biased towards RLC viewing numbers and potentially tenants bonus payments first and against Reallife.

Nicole is being far more reallife as observed doing what she wants to do. Inevitably this isn't going to go down well with Nora and what she would expect, probably have requested, Nicole to do.

Back to Monday night Nicole arrived at B1 just as the others were leaving for the B2 dance party and finally arrived maybe an hour later.

Having said this overall Nicole is out the apartment too much at the moment.