Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

A translation of the final conversation leading up to the fight, kindly provided by Yury at CC

"Apparently the quarrel began somewhat earlier.
In the kitchen Nicole puts spoons and forks in the drawer. Estelle shouted to her from the corridor that Nicole should not make so much noise. She enters the kitchen and asks Nicole, 'Do you really need to put away spoons and forks at a time when everyone is asleep?' Estelle says that Nicole prevents people from sleeping. Estelle talks loudly and is behaving rather aggressively.
Nicole asks Estelle not to shout
Estelle says, that she will write right now to "our friend" [mot likely meaning the Emperor] that Nicole disturbs the girls when trying to sleep.
Nicole says that Estelle can write to anyone whom she wants. Nicole says that she is tired of Estelle.

Girls continue to argue. Nicole says that Estelle behaves aggressively. Estelle insists that Nicole prevents the girls sleeping. She says that Nicole should go to bed and calls her hysterical. 
Nicole asks Estelle to leave the kitchen, she can close the door and then in the apartment they will not hear the sounds of the kitchen.
Nicole shows Estelle an obscene gesture. Nicole says that Estelle had sent her on the dick [a Russian insult] and until she apologises Nicole does not want to know her.
Then Nicole furiously throws a bottle of olive oil and demands that Estelle leaves the kitchen. Nicole says that she had feared that when Estelle arrived in Barcelona, her behaviour towards Nicole would not be good. Nicole says that she warned Estelle that it is better for girlfriends not to share one room. 

Girls continue to quarrel and insult each other. Estelle said that Nicole makes noise to spite to her. Nicole says that she just wants to eat. 
Nicole again asks Estelle to leave the kitchen. She says that she does not understand why Estelle behaves in this manner. Nicole says that at home (in Russia) Estelle was a completely different person. Nicole says that the situation with Mark opened her eyes to Estelle. She says that Estelle does not listen to the opinion of Nicole, humiliates and insults her, constantly quarrels and argues with her.
Estelle laughs and says that Nicole talks nonsense. 

Estelle says that Nicole has bothered her. Nicole said that Estelle has bothered her too. She says in a whisper something about the situation with Mark. Estelle says that she will fuck in the ass Mark and Nicole with him. ("To fuck in the ass" means to treat Mark and Nicole with indifference and contempt).
As I [Yury] understand it Nicole wanted to stay alone with Mark and asked Estelle to leave (the room?). Estelle rudely refused.
Estelle says that Nicole sat down on her neck. She calls Nicole a human-parasite. Estelle says that Nicole bites humans like a leech and sucks out all the force. She says that Nicole uses people for her own needs.
Nicole says that now Estelle herself hinders the girls sleeping with her loud shouting
Estelle says that she regrets that she had a quarrel with the girls [Danaya and Angelina] because of Nicole. She says that the girls were right, and Nicole is exactly as the girls said she was

Girls continue to argue. Nicole once again asks that Estelle leave the kitchen. 
Nicole says that Estelle threatens her and behaves like a gorilla. Estelle protests. She says that Nicole does not have the life experience nor the brain. 
Nicole says that she knows her worth and is not going to argue with Estelle.
Estelle asks: "For what price are you on sale for boys? How much does it take to show this? (raises t-shirt and bares her breasts) 2000 Euro? Five blouses, five dresses?"
It was following this fight started"

And some additional comments from Yury

"It seemed to me that Estelle from the very beginning of conversation behaved rather aggressively. I think that Nicole had gone into the kitchen trying to finish the quarrel. Frankly, she is not making a noise so loud in the kitchen that it is worth raising a stink because of this."

And about Estelle's final comment:

"I want to emphasize: Estelle is not talking about prostitution (selling her body), but that the girls show their body on cameras of RLC. €2000 is their monthly salary on RLC. It is not the first time an amount of €2000 arises in conversation between the tenants."

As always, all credit to Yury. And it is worth noting that this is only the last 10 minutes or so before the fight, they had been arguing on and off all day

On 16.2.2017 at 9:49 PM, Benfold said:

A translation of the final conversation leading up to the fight, kindly provided by Yury at CC

"Apparently the quarrel began somewhat earlier.
In the kitchen Nicole puts spoons and forks in the drawer. Estelle shouted to her from the corridor that Nicole should not make so much noise. She enters the kitchen and asks Nicole, 'Do you really need to put away spoons and forks at a time when everyone is asleep?' Estelle says that Nicole prevents people from sleeping. Estelle talks loudly and is behaving rather aggressively.
Nicole asks Estelle not to shout
Estelle says, that she will write right now to "our friend" [mot likely meaning the Emperor] that Nicole disturbs the girls when trying to sleep.
Nicole says that Estelle can write to anyone whom she wants. Nicole says that she is tired of Estelle.

Girls continue to argue. Nicole says that Estelle behaves aggressively. Estelle insists that Nicole prevents the girls sleeping. She says that Nicole should go to bed and calls her hysterical. 
Nicole asks Estelle to leave the kitchen, she can close the door and then in the apartment they will not hear the sounds of the kitchen.
Nicole shows Estelle an obscene gesture. Nicole says that Estelle had sent her on the dick [a Russian insult] and until she apologises Nicole does not want to know her.
Then Nicole furiously throws a bottle of olive oil and demands that Estelle leaves the kitchen. Nicole says that she had feared that when Estelle arrived in Barcelona, her behaviour towards Nicole would not be good. Nicole says that she warned Estelle that it is better for girlfriends not to share one room. 

Girls continue to quarrel and insult each other. Estelle said that Nicole makes noise to spite to her. Nicole says that she just wants to eat. 
Nicole again asks Estelle to leave the kitchen. She says that she does not understand why Estelle behaves in this manner. Nicole says that at home (in Russia) Estelle was a completely different person. Nicole says that the situation with Mark opened her eyes to Estelle. She says that Estelle does not listen to the opinion of Nicole, humiliates and insults her, constantly quarrels and argues with her.
Estelle laughs and says that Nicole talks nonsense. 

Estelle says that Nicole has bothered her. Nicole said that Estelle has bothered her too. She says in a whisper something about the situation with Mark. Estelle says that she will fuck in the ass Mark and Nicole with him. ("To fuck in the ass" means to treat Mark and Nicole with indifference and contempt).
As I [Yury] understand it Nicole wanted to stay alone with Mark and asked Estelle to leave (the room?). Estelle rudely refused.
Estelle says that Nicole sat down on her neck. She calls Nicole a human-parasite. Estelle says that Nicole bites humans like a leech and sucks out all the force. She says that Nicole uses people for her own needs.
Nicole says that now Estelle herself hinders the girls sleeping with her loud shouting
Estelle says that she regrets that she had a quarrel with the girls [Danaya and Angelina] because of Nicole. She says that the girls were right, and Nicole is exactly as the girls said she was

Girls continue to argue. Nicole once again asks that Estelle leave the kitchen. 
Nicole says that Estelle threatens her and behaves like a gorilla. Estelle protests. She says that Nicole does not have the life experience nor the brain. 
Nicole says that she knows her worth and is not going to argue with Estelle.
Estelle asks: "For what price are you on sale for boys? How much does it take to show this? (raises t-shirt and bares her breasts) 2000 Euro? Five blouses, five dresses?"
It was following this fight started"

And some additional comments from Yury

"It seemed to me that Estelle from the very beginning of conversation behaved rather aggressively. I think that Nicole had gone into the kitchen trying to finish the quarrel. Frankly, she is not making a noise so loud in the kitchen that it is worth raising a stink because of this."

And about Estelle's final comment:

"I want to emphasize: Estelle is not talking about prostitution (selling her body), but that the girls show their body on cameras of RLC. €2000 is their monthly salary on RLC. It is not the first time an amount of €2000 arises in conversation between the tenants."

As always, all credit to Yury. And it is worth noting that this is only the last 10 minutes or so before the fight, they had been arguing on and off all day

Nice translation!

Now I can better understand why Nicole ataced Estelle. She called her a whore. But when Yuri says that he think Estelle was the most aggressive, I think he must hae missed what happened before that. You have to understand why Estelle was that pissed, to get the full picture. 

There was a huge argument early in the day. In the evening, when they were in bed, Nicole brought up the subject again. Estelle wanted to sleep, but Nicole kept her awake. When Nicole again started arguing in the middle of the night (2.40 am), Estelle was so fed up she left to sleep on the couch. At 3.30 am Nicole decided to go to the kitchen to make food and wash dishes (or just to make a lot of noice). Nicole purposely left the door kitchen open. How I know it was done on purpose? Because she first went into the kitchen, and then went back to make sure the door was open (I have video evidence). At 3.40 am Estelle woke from the noice in the kitchen, and that's what started the argument wich led to the fight

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nice translation!

Now I can better understand why Nicole ataced Estelle. She called her a whore. But when Yuri says that he think Estelle was the most aggressive, I think he must hae missed what happened before that. You have to understand why Estelle was that pissed, to get the full picture. 

There was a huge argument early in the day. In the evening, when they were in bed, Nicole brought up the subject again. Estelle wanted to sleep, but Nicole kept her awake. When Nicole again started arguing in the middle of the night (2.40 am), Estelle was so fed up she left to sleep on the couch. At 3.30 am Nicole decided to go to the kitchen to make food and wash dishes (or just to make a lot of noice). Nicole purposely left the door kitchen open. How I know it was done on purpose? Because she first went into the kitchen, and then went back to make sure the door was open (I have video evidence). At 3.40 am Estelle woke from the noice in the kitchen, and that's what started the argument wich led to the fight

Oh yes this is not the full picture, which is why I added the caveat at the end that this was only the last 10 minutes. Tensions were definitely already running high long before the fight. Looks like they have made some sort of peace for now though

To be fair, you can't translate 5 minutes of a fight that lasted for hours and then think you know who to blame. To make any sort of assessment of the situation from this translation is BS.
I watched the whole thing from when they started being loud in the bedroom. A Russian translator said that it started with Estelle being tired of Nicole telling her how to live her life. Estelle had found out by living with Nicole this time in RLC that she knew nothing about living her own life.

That's what the fight was about. NOT making noises in the kitchen.
Estelle tried to stop the fight several times by going to sleep but Nicole started it over and over. After maybe two hours Estelle went to sleep in the living room. She had fallen asleep when Nicole went to the kitchen making some food and cleaning at 3:30am. This of course made Estelle even more pissed. The fight continued and in the end they had a physical fight.

What Dummy1 writes up here about Nicole, oozes of fanboyism, Nicole is disliked by everyone in B1 and B2, I have probably seen 10 times by now after the fight that people think it's sad that she have lost her only friend in RLC. Dummy1 describes an angel that does not exist for others to see. In B2 Nicole have been boring the whole time, there was one party at B1 with some nude massage and that was it. Other then that it's been her and her dildo and some visits from her lover. No social life with the others in the apartment. Dummy1 also needs to know that Estelle was a friend of Nicole and came to RLC on Nicoles request. What this changed was Nicoles sexual habits. Thanks to her own wish to get her friend there to share room with.

I don't put a liking to the people in RLC like many others do who say they LOOOVE this and that person. I like them for how much of a show they put on. Clearly between Nicole and Estelle, Nicole have put on more sexy shows therefor I like her more. I still conclude that Nicole have the bigger part of the blame for the entire fight and the translation here doesn't make a fair comparison.

Why Nicole is to blame:
Nicole have been manipulating and trying to tell Estelle how to live her life. <<< This started the fight.

Nicole several times started the fight again when Estelle had shut up, turned over and tried to sleep.

When Estelle went to sleep in the living room, Nicole waited just long enough for her to fall asleep before she went to the kitchen and started making loud noises. 

Nicole attacked Estelle.

I don't see any way Estelle can have the majority of the blame here. She tried to end it several times and Nicole have been the aggressive one all the way. 

15 minutes ago, Hans46458 said:

To be fair, you can't translate 5 minutes of a fight that lasted for hours and then think you know who to blame. To make any sort of assessment of the situation from this translation is BS.
I watched the whole thing from when they started being loud in the bedroom. A Russian translator said that it started with Estelle being tired of Nicole telling her how to live her life. Estelle had found out by living with Nicole this time in RLC that she knew nothing about living her own life.

That's what the fight was about. NOT making noises in the kitchen.
Estelle tried to stop the fight several times by going to sleep but Nicole started it over and over. After maybe two hours Estelle went to sleep in the living room. She had fallen asleep when Nicole went to the kitchen making some food and cleaning at 3:30am. This of course to make Estelle even more pissed. The fight continued and in the end they had a physical fight.

What Dummy1 writes up here about Nicole, oozes of fanboyism, Nicole is disliked by everyone in B1 and B2, I have probably seen 10 times by now after the fight that people think it's sad that she have lost her only friend in RLC. Dummy1 describes an angel that does not exist for others to see. In B2 Nicole have been boring the whole time, there was one party at B1 with some nude massage and that was it. Other then that it's been her and her dildo and some visits from her lover. No social life with the others in the apartment. Dummy1 also needs to know that Estelle was a friend of Nicole and came to RLC on Nicoles request. What this changed was Nicoles sexual habits. Thanks to her own wish to get her friend there to share room with.

I don't put a liking to the people in RLC like many others do who say they LOOOVE this and that person. I like them for how much of a show they put on. Clearly between Nicole and Estelle, Nicole have put on more sexy shows therefor I like her more. I still conclude that Nicole have the bigger part of the blame for the entire fight and the translation here doesn't make a fair comparison.

Why Nicole is to blame:
Nicole have been manipulating and trying to tell Estelle how to live her life. <<< This started the fight.

Nicole several times started the fight again when Estelle had shut up, turned over and tried to sleep.

When Estelle went to sleep in the living room, Nicole waited just long enough for her to fall asleep before she went to the kitchen and started making loud noises. 

Nicole attacked Estelle.

I don't see any way Estelle can have the majority of the blame here. She tried to end it several times and Nicole have been the aggressive one all the way. 

I agree with you!

Nicole is much prettier, sexier and more interesting to watch. Estelle is ugly and boring, but you can't blame the fight on Estelle because of that.

The translations showed that Estelle said some hurting things to Nicole just before physical fight, but when Nicole had kept her awake whole night, and then waited just long enough for Estelle to fall asleep just to go to the kitchen and make a lot of noice, and made Estelle wake up again at 3.40 in the morning, I think Estelle has the right to bee a little angry.

Nicole have made every girl in b1 and b2 hate her.

I have video evidence that Nicole purposely left the kitchen door open. I know it was done on purpose because she first went into the kitchen, and then went back to make sure the door was open.

This incident also shows that there are no one responsible in RLC that actually watch the cameras 24/7.
If one them went crazy and stabbed the other one and then just left the apartment how would they know?
If there was a fire in one of the rooms and the fire alarm didn't go off? 

If someone working at RLC actually watched the cameras they could have stopped the fight long before it got physical.

8 hours ago, Hans46458 said:

This incident also shows that there are no one responsible in RLC that actually watch the cameras 24/7.
If one them went crazy and stabbed the other one and then just left the apartment how would they know?
If there was a fire in one of the rooms and the fire alarm didn't go off? 

If someone working at RLC actually watched the cameras they could have stopped the fight long before it got physical.

It is obvious that RLC relies on after-the-fact information based on video replays, customer complaints and/or customer supporting video evidence. I guess no one at RLC can watch their own product because they know it is just like watching "fake news" - haha. RLC sure not protecting themselves for potential liabilities.

Nicole comes home with a guy, maybe one from earlier.   I've not been around for a few weeks so not sure.  

She doesn't hang around.    The room was plunged into darkness, you could hear them fucking, the lights came on in the bathroom to show Bf using the bidet - useful for us Brits to find out what they are for before Brexit plunges us back into the plumbing dark ages.   Then darkness again.

Nicole has done a Vika.   Manipulated the other tenants (and the Emperor and RLC) into getting herself the best room and in the process pissed Danaya off.    Then  got rid of Estelle - not really much of a viewing loss.   And now fucks in the pitch black to show she doesn't give a flying fuck for the viewer.

I guess she knows she won't be invited back.   

But if she's not even going to give us a show she should leave NOW.

48 minutes ago, Plank said:

I've been doing it wrong, I thought they were for washing my boots!?!? ???

Yeah, I've been learning a thing or two during the long hours waiting for something to happen, or, like now, when its more like an Infirmary at B2 with both Dany and Angel in their beds all day.

So here's the Brit's guide  to Spanish plumbing:

Bidet -  brilliant addition to hygiene.    Sit with pubic area facing tap.    Remove socks and wash thoroughly.   Especially useful for condoms, now the Spanish economy  is plumbing new depths and these expensive items need to be used several times.    

Pedestal toilet -  for  when those annoying flatmates are unsure about your choice of footwear.      Ensure lid is closed;  put on new shoes and gently revolve while standing on top.    Allows you to check your look in the mirror before going out, and  on replay the following day  on Cam 9. 

Showers -  can be taken several times a day, ideally with friends.   Everyone likes long showers, especially the viewers, so the water flow has been  adapted to enable the House Mum  using a multifunction device called the tap in the kitchen to reduce the flow to Cam 15 to a trickle.  

That sweet smell in the air -  encourages the girls to show their chests to full advantage by taking deep breaths.    Barca has become a victim of its own  success by having too many visitors. But it is not the smell carried in from the sea it is the overflow of human effluent not yet carried out.

Baths -  self explanatory after last entry.     Now you know why no one goes swimming from those beautiful beaches.

My apologies to my Spanish friends. Please make fun of British plumbing any time. There is much to mock.