Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎22 at 5:28 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I see that Nicole just got in from a night of services, and trying to clean her mouth out, must have been a lot of sucking going on where ever she was at.  She always comes back home looking like a used up ------.8)

in addition, she goes in shower, just to clean her pussy...

Edited by StnCld316

3 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I just hope this guy that she is with, wares a condom, she might have an SDT or Crabs, she has been treating her pussy for the last two weeks with pads and ointment.  She is definitely a professional...lol8)

i missed that treatment part... damn! i should quit my job and become a professional RLC watcher... :P  . I guess a pussy gets sore easily when u just start in the business...

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I just hope this guy that she is with, wares a condom, she might have an SDT or Crabs, she has been treating her pussy for the last two weeks with pads and ointment.  She is definitely a professional...lol8)

Congrats on 1000 posts :P
I don't care what these girls do outside the apartment. It's not like I'm going to marry them or something. :P Then again if they start hooking because of people they meet in the apartment, that's bad.
I completely disagree that she has nothing to do in the house, she has a wonderful body and lately she has not been afraid to show it off and today she brought home a nice looking guy to have sex with.
When was the last time any of the others did that? Weirdly it looked to me like he took the rubber off in a little "sex brake" and then went back to fucking her.
If she's actually a prostitute I hope she doesn't have a boyfriend, that would be weird. I think the guy looks a bit like the guy in B2 trying to get into Michelles pants but having to be happy with a couple of kisses.
Edit: Where is the guy doing translations when you need him :P Not sure it would be better or worse if I knew what they were saying.

Lovely to see Nichole getting fucked in a very loving way by her new handsome man.

They both looked like they enjoyed themselves.   We know Nich is a very horny and beautiful girl.    The bloke was kind and considerate.

Unless there is evidence of money being agreed, it is surely sufficient that these two young people liked to enjoy their first? fuck together.

Others seem to have seen evidence of prostitution but so far as I can tell they are merely making assertions and I cannot recall any actual evidence being cited.

But these comments are coming from very experienced posters so we must take them seriously.    Just because I or you didn't see something doesn't mean there is not a case to be made.   Perhaps they would make clear to us what they base their assertions on.

Otherwise, it seems a shame to me to traduce this very lovely and willing girl unnecessarily and unfairly.

On 12/22/2016 at 8:17 PM, iloner said:

Lovely to see Nichole getting fucked in a very loving way by her new handsome man.

They both looked like they enjoyed themselves.   We know Nich is a very horny and beautiful girl.    The bloke was kind and considerate.

Unless there is evidence of money being agreed, it is surely sufficient that these two young people liked to enjoy their first? fuck together.

Others seem to have seen evidence of prostitution but so far as I can tell they are merely making assertions and I cannot recall any actual evidence being cited.

But these comments are coming from very experienced posters so we must take them seriously.    Just because I or you didn't see something doesn't mean there is not a case to be made.   Perhaps they would make clear to us what they base their assertions on.

Otherwise, it seems a shame to me to traduce this very lovely and willing girl unnecessarily and unfairly.

...............!!

The sex was loving , and so is the aftermath of cuddling and kisses going on still now..

She clearly likes the size of his dick, and he clearly likes all of her.    He is ready with the kisses, but she is less ready, though I'm sure she likes him.

Perhaps she is wondering how to break it to him before he comes again; "oh darling, I forgot to say, those things on the wall aren't bug killers.   They are  cameras.   There were 70,000 perves looking in on us.    But they were all impressed too.   Let's do it again."

I won't believe the prostitute stuff until I have heard it from someone actually speaking their language.
Because I'm a noob I have a question, if B1 and B2 are in Spain and it seems none of them are speaking Spanish how do they find guys that actually speak their language? Dating services?
I'm also very impressed that the guy can keep going almost two hours after they started.

whats the ham, beef or cheese between Nikole and Jessika? Theres something in between colder than the sibirian tundra in winter while Putin rides an Ice Bear … when they talk to each other i thought ok everything is ok, but than there is more coldness after where no words are … now big arguing time in B1… a lot of finger pointing at person … ☞ … ☛ …

Oh man on the moon… i see bad things coming and christmas is nearly there, after word battle from Lima with Nikole, Nikole left to her room, after she left, Lima and Jessika talking behind her back, u can see that because they are looking up and pointing with there hands to the top… when this is because of the Guy from yesterday, than Lima is not fair, why she can bring dirty *** to the house and nikole not… bad things gonna happen, oh man on the moon …

Nicole noticed you sleeping couple of times at B2, if it is because of spat with Jess fine, but for reasons that Michelle assigned to B1 the went to B2 sleeping, please leave.  You are assigned free rent at B1, stay there you free loader.  If it is to have sex at B2 fine, show us, do not hide under when B2 just under maintenance fuck all of B2, and hide waking up in Michelle's bed coming out UM.