Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

4 hours ago, metmij2 said:

hello happyman

I always respect one opinion  ,but what you wrote is a psychological analysis  .

what about the girls do there thing outside the appt ??

you have seen  Jessica come at least three times in the bath  ,no one in here or the other fan side talk about this  , no pict no vid clip nothing ?? 

so for me all these things make no sentence to write them down .

maybe you read a litle too much in freud's books.

soo my advice too all stop reading books of sigmund freud  , write what you factual see !! make comments about it,  give your opinion about it  ,and enjoy RLC as it is .

greetinhs metmij 8)

Hi metmij2,

This seems more as though its about the post I made which happyman quoted.    I do hope I haven't misunderstood you.

When someone says I have seen this , almost always this will be true.    There is room for interpretation - was Jess bating or just washing her pussy?    I made my judgement and posted as I saw it.   If others saw it they might judge differently .   But there was comment (on CC or Chat I forget) about Jess coming in the bath, and it is good that we post what we see because often there are no pics these days.   When I started posting, relevant pics would turn up to illustrate the point but sadly we are still very short of pics.

When someone talks about what they think might happen outside, this is conjecture, but nevertheless we can be interested in it and have a view on whether it is justified or not.   

We're here to exchange views and by doing so enjoy things more.    I'm often wrong - as we all are - in how we interpret what happens.    What else can we be when we know nothing and see only a little,   Aren't we like the blind men who each described an elephant differently depending what bit they got hold of?

The little I know about psychological analysis (very little) leads me to think I'm a Jungian not a Freudian.    It may be my attempts to be funny are not obvious if English is not your first language ("For Burning Pussy syndrome the ideal solution is injection of fluid from a short hose - use a man if the sex shop is out of stock.   If friendly girls are available, it is quite effective to dab the affected area gently with fluid from the tongue.") .

There is room for both factual comment and conjecture (and even attempts at humour) in enjoying RLC as it is.    In fact this is why the Barcas are so enthralling.

Your advice is good write what you factual see !! make comments about it,  give your opinion about it  ,and enjoy RLC

2 hours ago, aussiegary said:

I dont understand how u all know or presume to know what the girls do outside the appartments .I dont speak spanish or russian so i jus enjoy what i see the more masterbating the better  y others feel the need to analyse everything is sad maybe we need more "big brother" programmes on tv for them

Simple Gary to many think they know what happens outside the Apartments and actually know fuck all.. to many know it all

as i saw it and what has come to light since:

after being out a long time nic returned finally after everyone had gone to bed with a man. they went up to the bathroom where they snogged and nico partly undressed him, nico then left bathroom. the guy looked around but i left room to follow nico. nico went bedroom stripped naked, put on night shift and went downstairs to toilet. nic went to room picked up towel and went to bathroom. by this time guy had used item of clothing to cover cam where it remained till morning, they were awhile in bathroom, so who knows what transpired. once in bedroom nic gave bj under duvet, all covers were then removed as he finger fucked her etc. she was wanking him at end and rubbing cock on herself, this went back and forth for quite awhile with some pauses in between along with more bj's, as well as rubbing herself on him.

at one point she indicated there was a wet patch on bed, this later transpired to be blood, she had started her period that night. it should be noted that he did on more than one occasion have an erection, the blood would explain the lack of fucking, some thing that is also supported by the fact that nic is now wearing a pad.

the row with jess was apparently because of slamming doors multiple times and jess was clearly pissed about it.

The Definition of a Nasty Woman. This is you why would you let someone finger bang you when you know you are about to start your period? 2. Why would you invite a guy you just met on the streets of Barcelona home to in danger your flat mates? You knew nothing of this guy , you just wanted the D. And with your puddy singing the song form little shop of horrors. If you feed me Nichole

Although this is a great song listen  to the hook  What makes you feel like doing stuff like that? really hope Lima and Jessica gave you an eye opener

Edited by StnCld316

Nichole when you first arrived  everyone had high hopes for b1. But you single handly  came in and slap that shit off the table . You are Niki  The best of the Ukrainian's to ever grace Barcelona one door step. And then you found out we knew you was a hoe. That you did not fool all of us . Let me take hoe back cause it's a strong word. don't want you to feel like we don't Appreciated  your presence but you can't turn a excort into a housewife try as you may when sh@t is going south she will go back to her money maker the puddy so this is for my Darling Niki  

oh well the sad thing is Jessica and Lima look better than you, and it's not face beauty but attitude which you have none

(The YouTube Video Content is No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

19 hours ago, happyman said:

Maybe the reason Nicole has never bated in bed is because she proved from her fb bringing her off with his fingers/fist that she is a squirter judging by he big wet stain on the sheets this morning. As for Burning Pussy syndrome, he could well be having burning cock syndrome next week! Well that would be nothing more than he deserves. 

This guy acted like he was was old and could not get it up, shit he is young, with Nicole I would be shooting all over the place, dude a dumb ass.

15 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

At least Nicole is willing to go out and find some Cock and bring them back, isn't her fault he was fucking useless... and yes the whole blocking the Cam was fucked up

well said on both last in sights i woke up to see them in bed if i was was someone else i could have imagine what had happened or i could have wildly guessed all kinds of queer shit depending on what gets me off hahahahaha

Bringing home the guy A+, he should have been able to fill up 5 condoms.  You do not advertise yourself your unless you are ready to rock and/or you have already done it multiple times, then I can see Mr. Ed. running out of gas.  I am glad she brought him home, she sucked his trombone trying to give it juice to no avail.  Jessica only one that has not brought home a guy.