Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

Tonight Nicole is staying over at B2,maybe due to an earlier fall out in B1,just thought I would give you some info as to what I saw.
Earlier this afternoon Jessica & Nicole were having fun together,all smiles doing an aerobic exercise session.
After it was over Jess went to the bathroom,to freshen up. She came back downstairs and started doing some leg exercises.
Nicole then went upstairs to freshen up,she came down and started shouting at Jess,I assume about the state of the bathroom?
Jessica gave as good as she got & wasn't going to back down. Lima tried to calmly mediate the situation to no avail. Nicole carried on & on.
She stomped off upstairs and there was a quiet exchange between Jess & Lima on the lines of, 'wtf,who rattled her cage?'
Nicole got changed into casual-around the apartment wear,but still continued ranting although she seemed a little bit calmer.
By this point Jess was ignoring her & Lima was trying to suppress her amusement whilst pretending to be looking at her laptop.
I had to leave so I don't know if it all flared up again,that is all......& here's Debbie with the weather.

Since I looked in tonight Nicole and Jessica have been in their rooms so it seems whatever the disagreement was about they have not either resolved it or ' agreed to disagree ' and move on.

All of B2 went out and soon after Nicole did too. Those watching later will find out if she is back around the same time as B2 or not. If not most likely she is meeting a man again, maybe even bring him back which will do nothing to close the void with Jessica, or working.