Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

nic was out a long time last night when she came back she had a new box with lingerie set. she put the top on and showed jess. jess did a photo or video shoot of nic in the top, first while nic was posing knealing on the couch and then finally posing on the steps.

nic having had a shower and washing the new panties went to her room but returned soon after for a bath, she appeared to be bating in the bath but it didnt go on for very long despite appearing to show effect on her face. after she put on the new panties she had just washed. she then put a little show on lying on the bed face down with legs spread for awhile.

while doing this show a topless jess walked in and nic pulled her top up above her waste and jess rubbed cream and massaged her buttocks and upper legs for awhile

I saw a bit of the bath action, but thought she didn't actually bate, and hoped she would then bate in her bed.  

Then the dog needed attention - that dog just lives for pleasure - and the next I saw was Jess creaming Nic's backside.    Naturally I hoped more would come of it; at the very least Jess would also do the front, then Nic would do Jess' front ........ (by which time the dog could have been doing pirouettes and I would have ignored her).   Did these possibilities go through Jess' mind?    I think they did.    Her face had a slightly tempted, slightly embarrassed smile, and I like to thing slightly regretful too, as Jess closed the cream tin firmly and went to her room.    She closed her door.

Nicole lay for a while, the nearness of what may have been still hot on her thighs.    Bravely she jumped up and went into Jess's room and lay briefly on her bed.    What was her pretext?    What did she say?    Clearly she knew she had gone a little further than the closed door allowed for, and so must have Jess.    Less than a minute and she was back in her room and somehow managed to go to sleep (Michelle needed watching at this time).

My view is Nic has a real attraction for Jess, and Jess is thinking about it.  

Nicole you are hot, your breasts are scrumgeous, I love your feet, You look wobderful in the shower, I bet your pussy is awesome, thanks for being here.  Just saw your shower, in addition your ass and pussy lips rock.  Nicole you do not need makeup, natural on you is beautiful.

There is no time Nicole left home, but it is not normal.

Anyway she was talking to someone on the phone in the kitchen, and then a lot of writing, maybe with someone left early this morning.

Of yesterday, I was nervous yesterday, and asked about his future to Lima ... for me the strangest thing, was that Nicole took a long time to write 4 lines, and then Lima just took a few seconds to read it and left it to his side.

My conclusion is that it was some request for clairvoyance, that she did not want to be heard.

Really, it can be, although she several days nervous, without sleeping well, maybe she expecting something? She said come to work, but has hardly moved from home, nor is there camsex, like Jess ... then, work model photos? Because I still do not go out to work like Melissa?

Edited by StnCld316

I think Lima was 'reading the cards' for Nicole.

We saw with Danaya and the covered mirror how the clairvoyant side of occult/paranormal is interesting to many of the girls.

Perhaps Nicole was asked by Lima to write down - so it was focussed thought - what was the situation and question she wanted the reading to clarify.

Nic has perhaps reached a crossroads in her life; is considering camming; is here on RLC showing her beautiful body and almost bating.  

Where should she go next? is perhaps her question.   

After this she got up 3ish LT at the same time as Jess for her cam show, having not slept.    I thought she was going to take part in the cam show as Jess' guest performer.

But no, she dressed carefully and went out.  Perhaps to meet (or test out an option for) her future. 

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎11 at 8:02 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Well now, seems Nicole left at 3:30am, for a couple of hours, did she go out for some fresh air, did she go get a news paper, did she go for a slice of pizza, or did she go shopping? I think she went and sold some pussy..!! As long as she was gone I hope she sold it by the hour.  I think she is a bulls shitter by day and an outside (-----) by night "two jobs" one at RLC and one on the outside.  WoW, she really surpised me, after all the great talk about her,  I thought she was going to be different.  Oh well, here we go again. she might want to go and clean out her ass the right way.  I sure we well learn to get use to her new (-----) schedule, what choice do we have...lol8)

What ever (-----)she was with must have let her get some rest, because she is up and about with Jessica dancing, might have been good payday.8)

I have to agree with you although I was disappointed in her behaviour thinking we had someone a bit different and homely and I'm still waiting for her girlfriend to show up. Still, washing the big stains out of a dress and knickers after being away for 9 hours leaves nothing to guesswork so it looks not much has changed at b-1 or b-2.

Edited by StnCld316

Nicole's problems - Friendship:

Consulting with Mystic Lima and meeting strangers in the middle of the night for walks and motorbike rides suggests Nicole is actually still feeling lonely.   I doubt Lima could be a close friend to Nicole.    But Jess sure could.

Translator Yury says Nicole texted regularly during the night to let Jess know where she and new bloke were.  

This and Jess' concern at Nic going out so late show friendship is already there - confirmed by their close body language.  

However, Jess is a very controlled person.    Very disciplined.     She will be thinking about how far she wants to take her friendship, and whether it will interfere with the goals she has set for her time in Barca.

Nic wants more from Jess than at the moment she is willing to give.   She is a lovely kind girl though, and I think she is thinking about Nic.

As more weeks pass Jess might also come to suffer from what has already hit Nic ................ the absence of sex.

Nicole's problems - Sex:

Nic has been struggling to bate for a week now, during which time I have seen Jess come at least three times in the bath.   

Even cam girl Jess has kept partly hidden behind the enamel sides and has not bated openly (unless I missed it), so it is understandable poor Nicole has fingered around and about the pussy but not been able to gain relief.

We can safely diagnose a clear case of Burning Pussy syndrome.

Jess will no doubt soon find the Irma Guide to Sexual Frustration with its instructive Massages - sorry, messages.   It suggests:

For Burning Pussy syndrome the ideal solution is injection of fluid from a short hose - use a man if the sex shop is out of stock.   ( Possibly Nic's new contact tried that last night.)    If friendly girls are available, it is quite effective to dab the affected area gently with fluid from the tongue.    Many sufferers have found great relief also from finger massage.  

Wise advice from Irma, which I'm sure Jess is mulling over in her dreams right now.

There are things I have asked and nobody has known me to answer to see if anyone of you is able to give an answer ... Nicole, asked Lima (the witch), for her future with a man, did the pendulum, even look at the coffee grounds, nobody has come to understand anything :-\ 

Nicole needs to find a guy. She's been here for a week in Barcelona and is it her urge to meet someone?

If she has a problem on her genitals, even mild, does she seek sex? Does not it seem incongruous?

She goes out to meet a guy for the first time, it's already strange at 4 a.m., but as good as it is possible, you return almost at noon? With the cold that made at dawn ...

Guys, it's not summer, and it does not feel good to be out in the open now in Barcelona. But ask for the forums.

On the other hand, I have not read in a translation that she said: Did not come to work? Did not he say that he did not bring any clothes to leave? It has taken her very little time to find an excuse to leave.

In conclusion, I want to clarify two things,

I do not care how she looks for her life, and her personal safety. My only interest is that the girls do not give entertainment inside the houses. And my experience in this year, is that when problems arise, we are the most harmed.