Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

On her last tour, everything indicated that was the first time ever she had seizures. If she went to a doctor since, has proper medication and an idea of what might trigger her seizures she'll be just fine. Besides, she can have a seizure everywhere, also home alone. At least in B2 she has cameras pointed at her.

Last night, Nicole talked Neia into putting on a little "show" in order to raise their profile and/or get a bonus at the end of the month. They ended up in Nicole's bedroom where a mutual "massage" was done. It was just  Neia rubbing her hands over Nicole's back and pulling the back of her panties down as Nic was on her stomach. This went on for about 15 minutes as both were topless. Neia rubbed her tits over Nic's back and then it was the latter's turn to do Neia. Nic promptly fell off the bed as she lost her balance and the back massage lasted for about 10 minutes after that. Then, both got off the bed and that was it.

Just another bit of phony enticement for the RLC viewers by two conniving RLC women. No wonder there`s no camaraderie at B2. It seems that Nic and Neia and now a separate twosome in the project. There's them and " the other two".

Just watched sexy Nicole give me and I am sure some of the other viewers a great masturbation set....I see that she loves using her toy and I love watching her use it too.  She seem to be extra horny tonight "made my wood stand up"..lol  I couldn't help but give her all but 4 stars:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...thank you again Nicole!!!8)