Fan Page Nicole

Rob1

Last night, Nic tried to get off on her special vibrator. Unfortunately, she couldn't climax. She then walked nude into Sofie's room as the latter was lying nude on her bed. 

After a while, Sofie began to lightly stroke Nic's breasts. Nicole responded by draping her arm across her chest so that Sofie couldn't touch her tits. However, she continued to lie next to Sofie, who continued to lightly caress Nic's body. This went on for close to an hour until Sofie finally had enough and essentially ignored her by facing away from Nic, who finally got the hint and went back to her room.

Sofie was sufficiently primed to have a bating session on her own after with the help of her little vibe. Which leaves one to wonder: what kind of a game is Nicole playing?

Nicole and Sofie seem to be getting along very well, even starting to open up a little more with each other,  I am hoping they take a step farther with their sexual playing and stop making us wait until the day before its time for one of them to leave.  If they are trying to keep the viewers watching they are doing a good job..."LOL"8)

After watching Sofie get Nicole all hot and wet, she Nicole ran off to the bathroom to get off....WOW!!! Now I understand why she is getting a lot of complaints from the viewers!!!   Sofie did give us some very good masturbation though she did start the fire burning for Nicole.8)

I wonder what game Nicole is playing. She's been using Sofie for some sexual stimulation when she can't get off on her dildo. Then, she brings her boy toy home and she can't get off with him either. She just laid there as he banged her in her bed. Within half an hour, she handed his clothes to him and he was gone.Later, Nicole sat between Lola and Anna, all smiles and laughter, while Sofie ignored her.

Nicole hasn't changed since her first appearance at RLC. It's all about her.

TBird, i disagree, with respect.  Yes, a certain amount of that 'me first' attitude has remained with Nicole through this Tour but she was changed from her last Tour.  We saw less of it this time.  Nicole made an effort to be socialable to her roommates.  We may have wanted more from her relationship with Sofie, certainly I did, but given her nature, what we saw was fairly good.  And her sessions with the couple of guys got more open as time went on.  the last night with Oscar was fairly outstanding.  We should get as much from Polya, Helen, Regina, Sher, Lola, Anna.  I will miss Nicole and wish her well.  Hope to see her back in a few months on a 3rd Tour.

Goodbye Nicole. I was not a fan of you on your first tour, I never made a secret of that. Your second tour however, you showed a whole new and improved version of Nicole. Still looking as smoking hot as Nicole 1.0, and the same sex drive, the updated 2.0 model featured pleasant interactions with and consideration for the room mates, and to top it all off a beautifully warm and deep friendship with Sofie. All that combined lifted you from just one of the tenants, to one of the RLC superstars. Thank you.

Goodbye girl, have a safe trip home, be happy, and know you will be dearly missed by many, myself included. :wub:

...and I can't wait to see the Nicole 3.0 model appear on cameras in a couple of months, that will be something spectacular...

• StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 27/07/2017 at 5:22 PM, TBird97 said:

Last night, Nic tried to get off on her special vibrator. Unfortunately, she couldn't climax. She then walked nude into Sofie's room as the latter was lying nude on her bed. 

After a while, Sofie began to lightly stroke Nic's breasts. Nicole responded by draping her arm across her chest so that Sofie couldn't touch her tits. However, she continued to lie next to Sofie, who continued to lightly caress Nic's body. This went on for close to an hour until Sofie finally had enough and essentially ignored her by facing away from Nic, who finally got the hint and went back to her room.

Sofie was sufficiently primed to have a bating session on her own after with the help of her little vibe. Which leaves one to wonder: what kind of a game is Nicole playing?

Was this after their photo shoot where they were covered in what i can only describe as either tar or dark chocolate? 

I sat and watched the whole thing excitedly but nothing ever happened >:(

1 hour ago, CherryBlossoms said:

Was this after their photo shoot where they were covered in what i can only describe as either tar or dark chocolate? 

I sat and watched the whole thing excitedly but nothing ever happened >:(

Just another waste of time from RLC. LOL

More minutes or Hours you will never get back

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:08 PM, CowArt said:

Goodbye Nicole. I was not a fan of you on your first tour, I never made a secret of that. Your second tour however, you showed a whole new and improved version of Nicole. Still looking as smoking hot as Nicole 1.0, and the same sex drive, the updated 2.0 model featured pleasant interactions with and consideration for the room mates, and to top it all off a beautifully warm and deep friendship with Sofie. All that combined lifted you from just one of the tenants, to one of the RLC superstars. Thank you.

Goodbye girl, have a safe trip home, be happy, and know you will be dearly missed by many, myself included. :wub:

...and I can't wait to see the Nicole 3.0 model appear on cameras in a couple of months, that will be something spectacular...

She will be back. £100 on it ;)

• 3 months later...
On 6-8-2017 at 7:08 PM, CowArt said:

Welcome back Nicole! :wub: