Fan Page Sofie

After witnessing some of the wild party that went on last night,"only what they wanted the viewers to see" Sofie is still the beautifulest lady in B2, even though she had a somewhat fake sex session with an unknown man in her bed and bathroom, I think that may have lowered her standards with some viewers.  Lola has a way of helping some of these very pretty girls lower there standard too.  When well "Lola" soon leave...????8)

6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

After witnessing some of the wild party that went on last night,"only what they wanted the viewers to see" Sofie is still the beautifulest lady in B2, even though she had a somewhat fake sex session with an unknown man in her bed and bathroom, I think that may have lowered her standards with some viewers.  Lola has a way of helping some of these very pretty girls lower there standard too.  When well "Lola" soon leave...????8)

At 10:00 p.m. Barca time, Sofie was lying on her bed in the nude, stroking her stomach apparently not feeling well. She took some  medication and a drink of water, then curled up looking miserable. Maybe her period coming soon ?

23 hours ago, TBird97 said:

At 10:00 p.m. Barca time, Sofie was lying on her bed in the nude, stroking her stomach apparently not feeling well. She took some  medication and a drink of water, then curled up looking miserable. Maybe her period coming soon ?

She already didn't look too good Friday mid-afternoon. Then I thought she just might be very tired, she had been up for almost 30 hours and only slept a couple of hours after. When Nicole came back last night, she went out with her for maybe an hour and a half and went to bed shortly after they returned. She's been in bed pretty much since, she's really not doing well. Poor thing. 

Create an account to see this content!

On 4.8.2017 at 3:07 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I don't know if I have witnessed perfection in RLC but there is something wrong with all the girls in B2 although they are prettier in general then the ones in B1.
Sofies face looks really bad sometimes, I don't know if it is certain facial expressions or just the angle of the camera. Makes me think of a witch or something.

• StnCld316 featured, unfeatured and unfeatured this topic
  • StnCld316 featured this topic

Sofie took part in one of those chocolate games with Lola and Anna, resulting in Anna giving her an erotic massage that got Sofie fired up. Once the massage was done, Sofie went to the bathroom,took off her panties and had a nice bate with the help of the shower head. However, that was just the appetizer.

Sofie then went into her bedroom, lit some candles and got her little battery operated friend. She had another very nice bate resulting in an intense orgasm that seemed to last forever. 

Move over,Leora. There's a new queen at RLC!.

Again Sofie gave us another erotic masturbation session last night, she is the queen of that apartment as one may have said earlier. Thank you Sofie for keeping B2 on the map and keeping me wanting to visit and see you. with out Sofie in that apartment B2 it would be nothing but tumbleweeds rolling around,   I am hoping soon that you well get into the master bed room once Anna and her puppet master "Lola" has gone. Right now B2 is just a photo studio and a private after hours club.8)

1 hour ago, TBird97 said:

Sofie continues to generate interest in B2. That little photo session she had with Anna along with the massage keeps our hopes up that something will click between the two....hopefully soon.

Hopefully your right about these two, but from what I have been seeing "Anna has been full of fake games since her return to B2" and you know as well as I do while she is in the house she is controlled by Lola.8)

22 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Hopefully your right about these two, but from what I have been seeing "Anna has been full of fake games since her return to B2" and you know as well as I do while she is in the house she is controlled by Lola.8)

That is why I hope that Lola will be gone at the end of this month. She`s just a case of wasted space, contributing nothing since her return to B1 and now at B2.

For the last three weeks Sofie hasn't been feeling well, on and off.

Early yesterday evening she seemed very troubled again. She made a bunch of phone calls, to what sounded like a lady who could be her mother. Later she called her BF who came over not too long after. From there on there was conversation in English, so the information gets more accurate. He helped her with translating some of the information she got from a doctor. It appears she is diagnosed with Clostridium Difficile. A couple of more phone calls back and forth with her mother who was in the process of getting approval of her insurance company to go to the hospital. Finally the approval came, and around 3AM her BF took Sofie to the hospital. She returned at 11:30 this morning with a hospital wristband and medication.

I am happy to see that the guy she appears to be dating cares for her enough to be there for her when she's ill, and help her where he can.

Lovely Sofie, at the moment you are the shining star of the Barcelona apartments, I wish you a speedy recovery, and my offer for a big hug from a few posts back still stands.

9 hours ago, CowArt said:

For the last three weeks Sofie hasn't been feeling well, on and off.

Early yesterday evening she seemed very troubled again. She made a bunch of phone calls, to what sounded like a lady who could be her mother. Later she called her BF who came over not too long after. From there on there was conversation in English, so the information gets more accurate. He helped her with translating some of the information she got from a doctor. It appears she is diagnosed with Clostridium Difficile. A couple of more phone calls back and forth with her mother who was in the process of getting approval of her insurance company to go to the hospital. Finally the approval came, and around 3AM her BF took Sofie to the hospital. She returned at 11:30 this morning with a hospital wristband and medication.

I am happy to see that the guy she appears to be dating cares for her enough to be there for her when she's ill, and help her where he can.

Lovely Sofie, at the moment you are the shining star of the Barcelona apartments, I wish you a speedy recovery, and my offer for a big hug from a few posts back still stands.

Thanks for the update