Policy Change - 7/19/17 - Please Read

Admin

2 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

So what you're saying - use a 3rd party hosting-service for freecam images in forums?

Any good tips? I've seen some posted earlier but some of them are old and "out of order".

For the Pictures Members can use 

or    These two Sites seem to have a long life where the Picture should stay placed once it has been uploaded and posted.  The Keep4u.ru site has a box underneath the Picture once it has been uploaded. A checkmark must be placed in the box  Not Suitable for Family Viewing. If no check is in the box then they'll pull the Picture if it has anything to do with Nudity.  Pichoster.net does not have a box to put a checkmark in and the pictures seem to hold.  Then in the Embedded Codes Menu select BBCode Full then copy and paste the link.

Like any Third Party Hosting Site there is always a chance they could receive a DMCA Removal Request for the Content that was uploaded to their Servers. If that happens then the Picture Uploaded to RLCF will just no longer appear.

For Videos      is the best choice. The Video will only stay on their Servers for 48 Hours before they remove the Video File but it's certainly better than using  Zippy Share, SendVid or Mega  where videos get removed within 3 to 4 hours after they have been posted.  I always have an eye out for other sites for Third Party Video Hosts. If I find one that has a longer life for keeping the Video intact I'll pass the information along.

Edited by StnCld316

On 7/22/2017 at 4:49 PM, CowArt said:

Pictures in the gallery, administrators posting videos hosted on third party websites. RLCF has made up it's mind, the only way to keep traffic going is the public exchange of copyrighted material, and of course this game is all about page views and google rankings... Is there a way to backup a PM of have it sent to your email? I have a couple with ton if information in it I really would hate losing when the site gets taken down again.

I've taken all of my important correspondence with members like you and cut and pasted it into a word document that stays on my hard drive.  That lets me delete some correspondence that would otherwise fill up my mailbox.

if they are that valuable i would suggest double backing,save to flash drive and external hard drive,both are plug n play just in case main pc goes down.

western digital are knocking them out on amazon for between 75 to 150 pounds 2 to 4 TB i have two of them..

22 minutes ago, wiseacres1 said:

Any chance of putting the gallery back up with just the vids and pics from Watchme24/7, Voyeurhouse, etc., or have they been on your case as well?

The pics for each site are still there - only RLC images affected. Scroll down on the main page to each site Camarads, voyeur-villa, voyeur-house and so on. These are posts for each separate site so they are in not affected - thankfully.

Hey Guys,

Thank you for your hard work. The team of Voyeur-House.TV is with you on this and would like to participate in supporting your projects. Please reach out to us if we may be any help to you. Dear, @Admin, dear @StnCld316, you are the best and we miss contacting you very much. 

Hopefully we will get CamCaps back very soon for everyone to continue posting awesome content and sharing our opinions on websites we follow.

Sincerely,
Team of VHTV

There were a few decent vids in the gallery of interesting goings-on on watchme247 (probably about the only interesting things that ever happened on that now worthless site). Are they gone forever?

Kudos to Voyeur-House. They understand the value of positive marketing.

51 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey Guys,

Thank you for your hard work. The team of Voyeur-House.TV is with you on this and would like to participate in supporting your projects. Please reach out to us if we may be any help to you. Dear, @Admin, dear @StnCld316, you are the best and we miss contacting you very much. 

Hopefully we will get CamCaps back very soon for everyone to continue posting awesome content and sharing our opinions on websites we follow.

Sincerely,
Team of VHTV

thanks for your support on this,it is good to know that you are with us,(the sites and admin).a maximum respect on this one

55 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey Guys,

Sincerely,
Team of VHTV

Very nice. I can only second this. Kudos to all working hard bringing our CC back ;D

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really hope we can post pics and vids as before in the sections of VH and VV at Camcaps. Its only the idiots from RLC making problems.  VH and VV understood these pictures are great marketing of their sites and will bring them members. Only RLC does not know and keep bitching around like in kindergarten....>:(

Everything in the Forums can still be posted. The change that's going to made is RLC Related and does not affect the other Projects in the Forums.